Eastenders # 32 I lived there for 30 years and never touched an eel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Typical, a new character with a secret. He'll have someone ringing him in his next scene and he'll be whispering down the side of the Vic.

Why was Reiss just walking in the living room whilst it's clear his sis in law was getting it on? Was he just going to sit there until they noticed?

Denzel, the impotent little fucker blaming his soft off on Amy. Chelsea needs to have another word with him

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just realised how is it Cindy hadnā€™t met junior before yet Gina and Anna seemed like they knew him well. I feel like the timelines a bit off

Reactions: 13
Just realised how is it Cindy hadnā€™t met junior before yet Gina and Anna seemed like they knew him well. I feel like the timelines a bit off
I initially thought that maybe Junior refused to meet his dadā€™s new wife (maybe due to how his dad & mum split up) but from what Junior said it seemed it was George who wouldnā€™t let Junior meet ā€™Roseā€™ so maybe George would visit Junior (with or without the girls) where he lived and not let Junior come to the house that George & ā€˜Roseā€™ shared

Reactions: 4
I think they explained it last week, something along the lines of, he never really went to Spain when Cindy was still there but when she disappeared he visited a few times but he didn't really want to bond with the girls, he was off flirting with girls his age. There isn't much of a relationship with any of them

Reactions: 11
If Iā€™m honest, I think they have fucked the whole background up about the knight family the timeline is so off nothing really seems to make a lot of sense and they fucked the farming storyline right up. I was so interested in that storyline because I come from mixed race background but it just ended up a bit unrealistic
---
Apparently, juniorsā€™s wife Monique and his son are going to be appearing properly in the week
---
The farming storyline had good potential but they created ded ends along the way like obviously his biological. Father was murdered it his biological mother passed away then just as he was mending things with his ā€œfoster motherā€ she dies it was like what was the point in Evan doing it
They wouldā€™ve been better off introducing his biological parents, but maybe his mum white and his dad black or vice versa. An made it more of a struggling to find his identity storyline more than a farming one.
---
Speaking as a mixed race woman I know we all come in different shades, but I never brought the fact that Georges mum and dad was meant to be both black when he looks mixed race and junior is obviously to a black woman anyway thatā€™s just my opinion
This is the letter things EastEnders brush over you donā€™t really get to know the intricate details
---
Sorry I missed spelt the latter half. I was meant to say this is where EastEnders goes wrong. They donā€™t join the dots properly and brush over the intricate details

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Iā€™ve said it before and Iā€™ll continue to say itā€¦.I still love Elaine. I canā€™t help it! Sheā€™s camp as tits but you can see itā€™s all an act. And itā€™s not a leap to think that George would have Mummy Issues
Yes I have wondered whether he sees her as a mother figure.

Reactions: 5
I think they explained it last week, something along the lines of, he never really went to Spain when Cindy was still there but when she disappeared he visited a few times but he didn't really want to bond with the girls, he was off flirting with girls his age. There isn't much of a relationship with any of them

That makes sense until you consider Junior seemed to have a relationship with George's adoptive parents and so did Cindy. How do Cindy and Junior know the parents but not each other?

Has Cindy just given up trying to get to know Cindy junior? One phone call from George and she ditched her all over again.
Ian has been a better parent to her, and they arenā€™t even related.

Reactions: 13
That makes sense until you consider Junior seemed to have a relationship with George's adoptive parents and so did Cindy. How do Cindy and Junior know the parents but not each other?
Junior was in London so he saw his grandparents independently of George. My nieces still saw our side of the family when my brother was away

Oh Bianca you strumpet šŸ˜‚ Please God don't let the writers bring in another 'over 40 nearly 50' baby. Our imaginations can't stretch that far.

Reactions: 8
Nugget is a rat isnā€™t he!

Canā€™t we let Amy have some happiness, maybe she could date Will Mitchel he seems nice and they seem to be remembering he exists a bit more lately

Actually scrap that they must be related! Both Mitchellā€™s arenā€™t they!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Nugget is a rat isnā€™t he!

Canā€™t we let Amy have some happiness, maybe she could date Will Mitchel he seems nice and they seem to be remembering he exists a bit more lately

Actually scrap that they must be related! Both Mitchellā€™s arenā€™t they!
Didn't stop them with Ben and Lola! I swear the writers genuinely forget who's related to who!

Reactions: 9
Didn't stop them with Ben and Lola! I swear the writers genuinely forget who's related to who!
And Lauren and Joey....I've been watching the old ones on BBC iPlayer (so much better back in the day)....

What was worse about them being cousins and in a relationship was the fact that the Branning's (the majority of them anyway) just went about as if it's normal for first cousins to be in a relationship.

What was annoying about it was that Joey Branning was SO FIT, but being with his cousin gave me the ick (I know it's not real, but I still got the ick...)

Reactions: 3
Nugget is a horrible ratty little git and Amy should dump him and Denzel as friends. Both are silly little boys. I hope she finds herself a hot new boyfriend to make them jealous.

Junior (hate the name) is obviously a bit of a player. If he's really been living in Dubai running construction projects then he must be minted.
So if he comes to live in Walford then questions need to be asked about his sanity šŸ˜

As for Whitless and Lauren being locked in a van šŸ™„ would anyone sane do that to a pregnant woman?

At least we got a fleeting glimpse of Ravi today šŸ¤©

The Linda drinking now is getting silly, they seem to be making it a comedy side piece

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.