Eastenders # 32 I lived there for 30 years and never touched an eel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Elaine has just explained the shoes she wears on this morning,
Let me guess.....She's probably very short without them and Colin is well over 6ft. The height difference between them makes it more difficult for the camera positioning.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I saw a tiktok this morning that had loads of stills from scenes and spoilers, i cant find it now but............-
Whitney goes into labour pre wedding and has the baby, a girl called Dolly, then walks down the aisle with the baby in her arms - Britney lets it slip about Lauren & Zack. This tiktok was viewed at 6am when i was still half asleep so apologies if the Britney bit is a bit vague - but thats what i remember
Got to be honest it sounds about right for EE!

The one thing I can’t see happening is how Whitney is going to leave with the baby (I’m guessing she will and they won’t do another baby loss story with her ) and Zach be okay with the baby going.

Guessing she will kick off about Lauren but given how concerned he has been about the baby it seems unbelievable Zach would just let her go. Unless there’s some sort of twist to come

Reactions: 4
Got to be honest it sounds about right for EE!

The one thing I can’t see happening is how Whitney is going to leave with the baby (I’m guessing she will and they won’t do another baby loss story with her ) and Zach be okay with the baby going.

Guessing she will kick off about Lauren but given how concerned he has been about the baby it seems unbelievable Zach would just let her go. Unless there’s some sort of twist to come
How does Britney know about Lauren and Zack?

Reactions: 5
The next happy couple 🤫
Think I’ve heard everything now.
. Next week Steve and Mo bound at the Vic

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Did Bianca even tell Junior her name?? Talk about a fast worker!

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Bianca calling Reiss "the ghost of Christmas past" 🤣 🤣
Reiss was the highlight for me!
---
Nah George Junior is dirty for making the wife and child pick him up from his sneaky link

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Let me guess.....She's probably very short without them and Colin is well over 6ft. The height difference between them makes it more difficult for the camera positioning.
Yeah she did mention the height difference but there was no mention of camera positioning. She just chooses to wear platforms herself it wasn’t a direction from the crew. She was wearing platform shoes in the interview

She also said she only comes up to Colin’s hip without them which Cat quipped “that can come in handy sometimes” which Harriet responded with a “cheeky” (or something similar)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Yeah she did mention the height difference but there was no mention of camera positioning. She just chooses to wear platforms herself it wasn’t a direction from the crew. She was wearing platform shoes in the interview

She also said she only comes up to Colin’s hip without them which Cat quipped “that can come in handy sometimes” which Harriet responded with a “cheeky” (or something similar)
I’ve said it before and I’ll continue to say it….I still love Elaine. I can’t help it! She’s camp as tits but you can see it’s all an act. And it’s not a leap to think that George would have Mummy Issues

Reactions: 26
Seems they're setting Junior up to be a villain. I kind of wish they wouldn't. Would be nice to see a good character introduced. We've had a string of baddies.

Reactions: 16
Seems they're setting Junior up to be a villain. I kind of wish they wouldn't. Would be nice to see a good character introduced. We've had a string of baddies.
I love a baddie myself ❤
Phil, Ravi, Nish etc more the merrier 😄

Nice characters like Callum and Jay bore me.

I thought George Jnr seemed to be played by a decent actor so he could be an interesting addition.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.