Eastenders # 32 I lived there for 30 years and never touched an eel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the third wedding day Whitney has planned. Who knows why she has gone for a huge white dress that looks like it will go up in flames if she stands in the sun? Or why she had to have a manky vase from Billy’s stall? Or how she had £120 spare to spend on anything, seeing as she hasn’t worked in months and already spent £2000 on buying Britney. Not to mention the baby that’s due any minute.
The whole storyline is so stupid, she just needs to leave. Now.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
There’s something so irritating about the way Whitney keeps stroking her bump while doing her constant martyr cry face.

Reactions: 13
So Whitney only got engaged two weeks ago but has bought a dress which is too small and splitting at the seams despite the fact she is pregnant so only getting bigger in the next two weeks before her actual wedding day?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So Whitney only got engaged two weeks ago but has bought a dress which is too small and splitting at the seams despite the fact she is pregnant so only getting bigger in the next two weeks before her actual wedding day?
So on on her wedding day she'll give birth, catch on fire 🔥 and break up with Zack 🤣🤣🤣
I can't wait 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Bianca continues to be the most entertaining on the show today 😄

I'm liking George Junior so far but can't understand why he'd have a hook up with Bianca 😄 seemed a little unlikely to me.

Denzel can't get it up 😢 I guess the poor boy is traumatised after his mum disappeared to go partying 🥳 his dad left to be a kids entertainer on a boat full of weirdos and his surrogate grandparents have also buggered off on holiday too. Either that or its the steroids that have made no difference to his physique !
Amy love.... the last thing he'd be looking at are your scars 😉

Bianca calling Reiss "the ghost of Christmas past" 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This absolutely baffles me on a weekly basis! Are they paid per episode? Do they all get paid the same? Ravi has literally had about 3 small scenes since Christmas. Is he still getting paid generously? Is this the beebs way of saving money by blocking story lines and freezing out other characters? Are characters like Ian, Martin and Priya pissed off that they aren't getting many scenes? WHERE IS NISHMAN?? So many questions!
There was a guest actor called Rory Jennings (who played Lucy's older boyfriend, Craig) who said he got paid £1,000 per episode. That was back in 2007 though.

Reactions: 1
I saw a tiktok this morning that had loads of stills from scenes and spoilers, i cant find it now but............-
Whitney goes into labour pre wedding and has the baby, a girl called Dolly, then walks down the aisle with the baby in her arms - Britney lets it slip about Lauren & Zack. This tiktok was viewed at 6am when i was still half asleep so apologies if the Britney bit is a bit vague - but thats what i remember

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I’m sorry, but Elaine is so desperate even when the writing is on the wall she can’t just let go

Reactions: 9
I’m sorry, but Elaine is so desperate even when the writing is on the wall she can’t just let go
Yes I think she believes as long as she hangs on to him she will keep him but she won't she needs to let go but her desperation won't let her.

Reactions: 7
duck me, Bianca doesn't wait about does she?! Junior is a wee tit already, walking two steps to his wife and kids from his one night stand. Reiss in the background was hilarious 😂 what a weirdo. Nugget and Denzel are like something out of the inbetweeners! Remember Amy its always their fault!

Reactions: 11
That cheap fabric on Whitney’s wedding dress is obviously a hazard (press the image to play the video)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.