Eastenders # 32 I lived there for 30 years and never touched an eel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This absolutely baffles me on a weekly basis! Are they paid per episode? Do they all get paid the same? Ravi has literally had about 3 small scenes since Christmas. Is he still getting paid generously? Is this the beebs way of saving money by blocking story lines and freezing out other characters? Are characters like Ian, Martin and Priya pissed off that they aren't getting many scenes? WHERE IS NISHMAN?? So many questions!
As far as I know the actors are contracted to appear in a certain number of episodes and the amount they get paid is negotiated with their agent.
I'm missing Ravi and Nish. I don't care if I see Ian or not but he's had very little to do recently and must be raking in a good salary. I think they probably gave Nish a few months off.

Suki and Eve getting together has been a huge disappointment as well. Big build up then as soon as they are together the script writers lose interest.

Reactions: 12
This absolutely baffles me on a weekly basis! Are they paid per episode? Do they all get paid the same? Ravi has literally had about 3 small scenes since Christmas. Is he still getting paid generously? Is this the beebs way of saving money by blocking story lines and freezing out other characters? Are characters like Ian, Martin and Priya pissed off that they aren't getting many scenes? WHERE IS NISHMAN?? So many questions!
I know because how are they surviving when they have so little scenes and living in London?? They must have a decent wage. It feels like Danny Dyer era when one character gets loads of scenes and the rest are sidelined. Now they have lost Ben who got lots of storylines and it feels like it's been all Whitney.

I miss Nish and it feels like such a letdown that he just left without nothing happening. That's not the NISHMAN we know.

Reactions: 8
This thread is regularly sending out search parties for cast members! We can't be the only ones to notice the long absences.

The writers and producers need to rethink how this is done... or at least end a storyline before icing a character out.

And it's not done in a clever way, every time a character is absent there's at least 1 storyline where it would make sense for them to be on screen. But unless they're the central character, Eastenders just sends them away.

Except Sonia. She's due a long absence.

Reactions: 16
This thread is regularly sending out search parties for cast members! We can't be the only ones to notice the long absences.

The writers and producers need to rethink how this is done... or at least end a storyline before icing a character out.

And it's not done in a clever way, every time a character is absent there's at least 1 storyline where it would make sense for them to be on screen. But unless they're the central character, Eastenders just sends them away.

Remember when she went to India on holiday at the height of the Covid pandemic?
Maybe she'll be tempted to go backpacking in a warzone next 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart

Hope Sonia gets hit with Whitney’s black cab

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m so bored of Whitney I cannot wait to see the back of her. She’s literally so depressing and the storylines are totally unrealistic

Reactions: 22
The way they dress Whitney is so bothersome! Whys she always got tight belts across her stomach, maybe I'm just a different type of pregnant but anything touching my stomach now at 32 weeks makes me SICK 😂😂
Can't wait to find out how she leaves, hopefully she's taking Brittany too?

Reactions: 8
Where is Suki and Eve too? Feels like half the square is MIA. I'm even missing Jack in his copper jacket. Not seen Priya or Ravi in ages too and she was dating Martin. I wonder if they are focusing on George and the family right now to give the actor a break at some point. I'm sick of Shitney and co and next week is all about them.
Even the fruit and veg stall was being run by an extra when George went to buy his lemons. Pete Beale is turning in his grave!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The way they dress Whitney is so bothersome! Whys she always got tight belts across her stomach, maybe I'm just a different type of pregnant but anything touching my stomach now at 32 weeks makes me SICK 😂😂
Can't wait to find out how she leaves, hopefully she's taking Brittany too?
It's baffling isn't it 😁
Anyone would think she was faking like Nadine 😃
I haven’t watched EE for a couple of weeks so been catching up today. Bianca’s reaction to Reiss was just 👌🏼
That was the best thing she's done since her return 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I haven’t watched EE for a couple of weeks so been catching up today. Bianca’s reaction to Reiss was just 👌🏼
That was funny! 🤣 but I did think surely Sonia has shown Bianca a pic of Reiss. She was at her flat when Whitney was there and Sonia seems the type to want to show you her holiday pics and post cringe worthy loved up posts on fb! (Sorry to anyone that does that in real life 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It was good but unrealistic esp in this day and age where social media is all the rage! Realistically she would have seen a pic of Reiss and probs already been added to a WhatsApp family chat etc

Reactions: 10
How can they give all these other far more interesting characters time off/not show them and yet AND YET Sonia and her plumbing is front and centre and has been everywhere for the last fecking year. No one cares, it’s not comic relief, or a nod to EE heritage. She is boring af and anything related to her is the same. They are trying to make her the new Dot but she is 40 years too young, and we all have to suffer through her scenes until she gets old and diddy.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
What was all that weird stuff about a vase for the wedding today? It made no sense at all.
I got married on a very small budget years ago and can confirm that I didn't spend a penny on pointless vases 😄 in fact buying a vase was absolutely the last thing on my mind 😁

Whitless dress looks like a fire hazard as well.

The girl playing Britney is a terrible actress, the sooner she leaves the better.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
wtf us whitney wearing. It actually looks like fancy dress or something you’d order off shein for a fiver.

• Haha
how would Georges son know the location. Seems farfetched
Two Beale women have come back from the dead. Cindy's second family moved to Walford completely independently of her. That's farfetched, George jr knowing an underground boxing match's location is run of the mill 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.