Eastenders #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh wasn’t expecting all that drama on a Monday evening!

So questions/observations:

- for a policeman it took Jack a bloody long time to realise Linda was in labour.

- how the duck did Mick miss it!

- the baby was pretty blooming clean post birth

- cringe music with Kheerat and Gray coming out…and is this supposed to redeem Gray of being a serial killer?!

- I don’t even get what Kheerat and Gray were doing to try and help. Gray was still hanging around by the front door and Kheerat was lost somewhere upstairs!

Next to get it on will be Janine and Kheerat!

Reactions: 9
Good episode tonight. Glad everyone survived although I thought Gray and Kheerat were pretty stupid to rush into the fire and that music was odd when Gray appeared as the hero 😳

Looks like things might be getting better at last.

Reactions: 7
This is the first episode back at 30 minutes and it really does make a difference!

Also, it felt like actual Eastenders again almost as if the camera was moving with them, instead of the camera being still and them moving around it

I just wanna say that the baby is cursed, a Branning kid being born under the queen vic roof where 2/4 of its siblings have fallen off and died 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Apart from the random piece of music that was played when Gray rescued Kheerat. That stuck out like a sore thumb.

But the whole episode was quite tense. I quite enjoyed it
I was wondering why they did that too😂

Also Jack ridiculing Linda while she was clearly in pretty heavy labour was cruel from him. Still would though😉

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I know who the song was by, it just didn’t fit in with the episode. It made it look too cheesy
It was awful! Really was a bad choice, then the silly hero shot of Grey. Bah humbug I say! lol.

Linda's baby does actually have a look of Max Branning about her!

Reactions: 16
Great episode tonight, the best for a long time, shame about that cheesy scene with Gray and Kheerat stumbling out of the smoke to a Florence + The Machine song!

Reactions: 10
Best episodes for a long time last night! That'll be wee Tommy's footie career fucked now. Phil looked devestated to see he was in the house. Agree about Linda's baby looking like max lol. Jack was funny cracking up looking for towels I honestly thought he was going to run in with those oven mitts on and catch the baby😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think this is the beginning of Whitney and Gray's romance now after his heroic escapades last night. She looked quite impressed with him at the end. She will soon find out what he's really like, discover the truth about Kush etc. I thought Gray would have left Kheerat behind tbh since he can't stand him - and we know he doesn't exactly have a good heart! 😄

Reactions: 12
Also, why did none of the people hanging around watching try and catch Tommy? 🤔

Reactions: 15
I really enjoyed last nights episode but there were some questionable bits. Why no one tried to catch Tommy, that ridiculous music when Gray and Kheerat came out of the house, the fact that Linda’s placenta was non existent and the baby looked about 6 months old.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think this is the beginning of Whitney and Gray's romance now after his heroic escapades last night. She looked quite impressed with him at the end. She will soon find out what he's really like, discover the truth about Kush etc. I thought Gray would have left Kheerat behind tbh since he can't stand him - and we know he doesn't exactly have a good heart! 😄
I think he thought about leaving him then realised he'd look like a hero if he got him out and of course walked out straight into Whitneys line of sight 🙄

Reactions: 6
I think he thought about leaving him then realised he'd look like a hero if he got him out and of course walked out straight into Whitneys line of sight 🙄
He had that evil look in his eyes before he seemed to change his mind

Reactions: 5
That’s the best episode of eastenders I’ve seen in a long time! On the edge of my scene and was so engrossed I missed the music when gray got kheerat out, it must be some sort of redemption, ya know, seens as though he’s a serial killer😂 I also noticed it was on for half an hour last night, I was thinking this seems way too long😂 has social distancing been scrapped in soaps now?

Reactions: 11
That’s the best episode of eastenders I’ve seen in a long time! On the edge of my scene and was so engrossed I missed the music when gray got kheerat out, it must be some sort of redemption, ya know, seens as though he’s a serial killer😂 I also noticed it was on for half an hour last night, I was thinking this seems way too long😂 has social distancing been scrapped in soaps now?
In England restrictions are done (I think) so they can pretty much do what they want now.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.