Eastenders #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Liked how they played dancing queen in the Vic when Frankie was there since Rose Ayling-Ellis is doing strictly 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Liked how they played dancing queen in the Vic when Frankie was there since Rose Ayling-Ellis is doing strictly 😆
And Janet Kay's Silly Games when you could see the cogs in Ruby's head whirring away as she was plotting her next bout of stupidness.

Was the dodgy doctor not Mad May or is that wishful thinking on my part? I only half watched it when she was around so don't remember too much about her or whether she was killed off.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
And Janet Kay's Silly Games when you could see the cogs in Ruby's head whirring away as she was plotting her next bout of stupidness.

Was the dodgy doctor not Mad May or is that wishful thinking on my part? I only half watched it when she was around so don't remember too much about her or whether she was killed off.
May killed herself I'm sure.
With the lead up to ruby's "downfall" I wouldn't be surprised if jean blames the grow on her. Infact I hope she does frame her for it! Byeeeee ruby you won't be missed hun.

Reactions: 6
So Jack thinks it's OK to cross question Linda about her baby 👶 disgusting nasty bullying behaviour 😡
I guess this means that Linda will run away to escape the ginger fertility god of Albert Square, oh wait .. that's Jack isn't it? How many kids has he got with different women ? 🤔

Phil's bonce must be made of Teflon. He's been hit over the head more times than I can remember but no doubt he will rise from the ashes like a phoenix to wreak revenge on Shirley (who has lost her sanity) and Janine, bring it on.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
May killed herself I'm sure.
With the lead up to ruby's "downfall" I wouldn't be surprised if jean blames the grow on her. Infact I hope she does frame her for it! Byeeeee ruby you won't be missed hun.
Recently watched the episode where May blew herself up in Dawn’s house after she wouldn’t give baby Summer to her so yes she did kill herself!

Reactions: 3
Found it gross how Jack was interrogating Linda. He’s generally one of the nicer blokes on the square and Linda was clearly in no state for such a conversation. I felt uncomfortable watching.

Hate Ruby she is so spiteful when someone doesn’t do what she wants. Also Lilly getting the weed from Jeans garage was laughable. Just a convenient/lazy way for the grow to be discovered. We never saw any evidence that Lily was even aware of the shed grow before that.

Reactions: 15
Recently watched the episode where May blew herself up in Dawn’s house after she wouldn’t give baby Summer to her so yes she did kill herself!
That's when EastEnders was great! The Millers! Gary and Minty ☹

Hated jack's approach with Linda but I can also understand why he'd be angry with her for lying. No need to carry on questioning her when she was clearly having a bit of bother stopping herself going into labour

Reactions: 11
Phil needs to be immediately sequestered for medical research- how many traumatic head injuries can one man take?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Found it gross how Jack was interrogating Linda. He’s generally one of the nicer blokes on the square and Linda was clearly in no state for such a conversation. I felt uncomfortable watching.

Hate Ruby she is so spiteful when someone doesn’t do what she wants. Also Lilly getting the weed from Jeans garage was laughable. Just a convenient/lazy way for the grow to be discovered. We never saw any evidence that Lily was even aware of the shed grow before that.

I'd say all the weed will be gone when the cops arrive

Reactions: 1
Yeah ruby was too late. Jean paid a years rent upfront last night. Lucky witch - feel like getting a grow on the go myself 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Technically she's not now :D

She hasn't told anyone the name or sex yet of the baby. The only post she's done since was surprisingly an ad because I didn't think Eastenders lot working on the Beeb were allowed to, unless she's not on maternity simply out of contract where she can do what she wants and when she's ready to return they will talk to her. No idea if she has done ad posts during her time on Eastenders.

Lacey whatsername has been doing ads during her Mat leave too. Not many but still a few. Maybe they’re allowed whilst on leave.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.