Eastenders #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More thoughts from me.......

1) Will we ever see the children of Kim Fox ever again?

2) How did Linda give birth to a baby naturally that looked about a month old?

3) How lucky was Linda to give birth to a baby that had no blood or even a blemish on their skin?

4) How come even when the fire had a blast all the stall holders were still working as normal and not shutting for safety? You could even see the van Keegan has in the background still selling sandwiches with a fire just yards away.

5) Hopefully Tommy falling from a great height leads to the end of the boring Football storyline by him getting told that his injuries from the fall will mean he will never be a professional Football player.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Last night was good but it was far fetched to me that;
-Scarlett came out of the house and nobody immediately noticed/she didn’t scream for someone to help her mum and Tommy just hid behind a car
- nobody even attempted to catch Tommy

Reactions: 8
Why did the police prioritise arresting Jean for supplying cannabis when there was a fire not a few yards away? Surely they would have seen that as more important to get involved with rather than arresting some middle aged woman

-Scarlett came out of the house and nobody immediately noticed/she didn’t scream for someone to help her mum and Tommy just hid behind a car
Nobody noticed Scarlett as she came out the front door which is round the other side of the building as everybody was looking at the fire from the back door entrance (which leads to the kitchen). It was ridiculous though that she chose to just sit there instead of informing someone that Janine & Tommy were in there

Reactions: 8
Scarlett pissed me off I started shouting at her when it showed her just sitting there. Also shouting why is not one person trying to catch Tommy😱😱😱!? All just stood around socially distanced watching it happen. Other than that loved it. Poor Shirley thinking she's to blame ☹ even Janine won't know it's her fault until an investigation is carried out. Hopefully this is it going to start getting back to the old easties.

Reactions: 4
I wonder if Scarlett has been raised to be a child who literally follows instructions to the letter with no room to think for herself. She was told to go outside and wait so that’s what she did. With Janine it wouldn’t surprise me.

Reactions: 5

3) How lucky was Linda to give birth to a baby that had no blood or even a blemish on their skin?

4) How come even when the fire had a blast all the stall holders were still working as normal and not shutting for safety? You could even see the van Keegan has in the background still selling sandwiches with a fire just yards away.

5) Hopefully Tommy falling from a great height leads to the end of the boring Football storyline by him getting told that his injuries from the fall will mean he will never be a professional Football player.
And why was Jack , a policeman who presumably has had at least first aid training , running around like a headless chicken 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 10

I’m beginning to think Kim lost her kids on her travels, I don’t think they ever showed them when she returned

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I missed the episode before the fire, what actually happened?
Shirley went round to have a go at Phil for not doing anything about Tina potentially being in danger. He basically laughed in her face so she knocked him out with a bat. Can't remember exactly what happened but Janine went round to find Scarlett and Tommy upstairs. They ran downstairs to get away from Janine and found Phil on the floor in the kitchen. Janine didn't do anything about it and the kids ran back upstairs so as she left the kitchen to chase them upstairs, she threw Scarlett's cardigan on what she thought was the kitchen work top but it was the hob which was on, thus causing the fire.

Reactions: 6
Shirley went round to have a go at Phil for not doing anything about Tina potentially being in danger. He basically laughed in her face so she knocked him out with a bat. Can't remember exactly what happened but Janine went round to find Scarlett and Tommy upstairs. They ran downstairs to get away from Janine and found Phil on the floor in the kitchen. Janine didn't do anything about it and the kids ran back upstairs so as she left the kitchen to chase them upstairs, she threw Scarlett's cardigan on what she thought was the kitchen work top but it was the hob which was on, thus causing the fire.
She forgot to call an ambulance for Phil though. 😏

Reactions: 1
Linda’s babys name😂😂😂 (don’t want to say it in case) but let’s hope she won’t be ginger like max😂😂

• Haha
Cops on Eastenders are always shown to be such meanies. I get they have a serious job to do so they’re not going to be portrayed as fun and games but that guy with Jean was just a bellend and that’s not really a good look either.

Cops on Eastenders are always shown to be such meanies. I get they have a serious job to do so they’re not going to be portrayed as fun and games but that guy with Jean was just a bellend and that’s not really a good look either.
Jean: Do you have to follow me around?
Cop: No comment.
Jean: Very funny.

It did amuse me did that :D

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.