Eastenders #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ruby is such a witch reporting Jean to the police. Hopefully this means the end for her and Martin and she'll clear off for a while.

Doesn't Kat live with Phil now?
How is she going to have Scarlett come to live with her if they all have to move out while the house is redecorated?

Reactions: 12
Ruby is such a witch reporting Jean to the police. Hopefully this means the end for her and Martin and she'll clear off for a while.

Doesn't Kat live with Phil now?
How is she going to have Scarlett come to live with her if they all have to move out while the house is redecorated?
Did not think of that 😂 can you imagine them all back living at the slaters 😂 Phil will be demented if that's there they go😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did not think of that 😂 can you imagine them all back living at the slaters 😂 Phil will be demented if that's there they go😂
Once again Phil has proved that he's superhuman, he can survive anything in cockroach fashion 🤣
Assaults, crack, alcoholism, gunshot wounds, head injuries, car crashes..... it's incredible 😃
Polish_20210915_212125940.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I've lost count of the amount of times he has had that head of his bashed in. Then there was the liver transplant and the crack addiction.
And not a scar in sight 😂 he should resemble Chucky the number of times he's been done in smacked with bats and shot😂 I've decided I want Phil to retire and get back together with Kaffy 💏

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I think there’s only Jean left now 😂 so just her to deal with… if she doesn’t go to prison 😂😂

Reactions: 2

Looks tense to me. The excuse is poor and they could have come up with something better. It's clear they are arguing probably because Charlie cannot handle her booze.
I thought she gave up drinking cos she was terrible before, maybe she’s started again

The pics don’t look that bad to me🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s easy to take a hundred shots of people having a conversation and then sift through them all to find the least flattering ones to take out of context.

Reactions: 14
This is absolutely ridiculous. I don’t see it as a ‘tense exchange’ at all - classic Mail.

Reactions: 16
Jean was quite clever with how she accused Ruby I thought. She started cooking it up when she was on about being ‘held to ransom’ or how ever he worded it. Kinda Hope Ruby gets a taste of her own medicine being put away for something she didn’t do!

Reactions: 9
Yes jean👌 proud of her getting ruby back!!! Happy to have it confirmed she isnt dying also.

Reactions: 13
I really want Jean to get with the police man 😂 I think they definitely had some flirty sexual tension between them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can't believe (well I can) Martin was even considering forgiving Ruby after what she's put his children and their mother through. Pathetic.

Reactions: 9
Loved the scenes with gray and his dad, I wonder if Tina is actually alive and posting everything she knows online and that’s how his dad knew. I can’t believe gray would withdraw Tina’s money so close to home though 😬 But I guess the Carters can’t go to the police and report Tina as missing because they just think she’s on the run 🤷‍♀️

Also, Gray lied about his father being abusive, instead his father was just absent and Gray was the one abusing his mother 😧

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.