Eastenders #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm here for a Sean comeback but it's annoying when characters keep coming back every couple of years just for a few episodes.

Reactions: 8
I’ve just been to the pub for Sunday lunch and Callum was in there - seems like such a lovely guy

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
The potential reason as to why he’s coming back breaks my heart though
Unpopular opinion but if Jean gets killed off I will be happy. I don't doubt the actress is good at her job for the character she plays. But the persona of the character I have never liked Jean. I think she's annoying and should have been bumped off years ago and gets off lightly from viewers because she's part of an iconic and popular family. If she was a stand alone character with no significant family around her she would be looked at differently.

Reactions: 5
Unpopular opinion but if Jean gets killed off I will be happy. I don't doubt the actress is good at her job for the character she plays. But the persona of the character I have never liked Jean. I think she's annoying and should have been bumped off years ago and gets off lightly from viewers because she's part of an iconic and popular family. If she was a stand alone character with no significant family around her she would be looked at differently.
I find Jean rather annoying too but I haven't heard that she is leaving the cast. Presumably Stacey will be back soon won't she?
Good news that Sean is coming back, he's great.

Reactions: 3
I find Jean rather annoying too but I haven't heard that she is leaving the cast. Presumably Stacey will be back soon won't she?
Good news that Sean is coming back, he's great.
I wouldn't mind a bit of Sean's Sausage Surprise. 😆😆

EastEnders really needs to sort it's storylines out though, because you can't just keep bringing people back, there aren't many left to bring back, they are all dead. Returning characters can only help a show so much.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Jean doesn't actually have cancer though does she? I swear she never let the doctor give her a diagnosis and just assumed she was terminal.
I mean she's been 'terminal' for like a year now and doesn't seem to have deteriorated in any way.

Reactions: 12
I feel like it’ll turn out Jean’s cancer hasn’t returned after all.

Wouldn’t be surprised if the writers haven’t even decided themselves whether Jean has cancer or not.

Reactions: 8
Jean doesn't actually have cancer though does she? I swear she never let the doctor give her a diagnosis and just assumed she was terminal.
I mean she's been 'terminal' for like a year now and doesn't seem to have deteriorated in any way.
Oh yeah!! I forgot about this. Surely if she did have cancer she would have received letters for follow up appointments, but we haven’t see any of thay

Reactions: 4
Oh yeah!! I forgot about this. Surely if she did have cancer she would have received letters for follow up appointments, but we haven’t see any of thay
This has also really confused me- I mean I know the NHS can be a bit ropey sometimes but if someone had cancer I feel like they’d definitely make a concerted effort to contact them/ knowing jeans history potential contact a mental health team to check in with her after she walked out?

Reactions: 6
This has also really confused me- I mean I know the NHS can be a bit ropey sometimes but if someone had cancer I feel like they’d definitely make a concerted effort to contact them/ knowing jeans history potential contact a mental health team to check in with her after she walked out?
They would have contacted her numerous times to rearrange, if they can’t get her on the phone the new appointments would’ve been posted

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.