Eastenders #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With Janine's return to the Square imminent and Gray's house of cards about to come tumbling down, it's time for a new thread!

As the last thread wrapped up, we discussed Suki's crush on Honey and the identity of Kheerat's soon-to-be new love interest (Honey, Janine, or somebody else entirely?)

Carry on!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Surely with Gray’s claims he’s seen Tina bundled onto a bus, police will be able to check CCTV on the date and time he says and realise he’s lying?

Also I’m sorry but Issac’s attacking is so wooden and cringey. Not to mention Lola’s fake laughing too. Sheree is so unbearable and has no depth to her. Kinda wish Honey had reciprocated Suki’s kiss because it would have been interesting, no doubt now Suki is going to go back to being nasty to Honey again

Reactions: 8
Surely with Gray’s claims he’s seen Tina bundled onto a bus, police will be able to check CCTV on the date and time he says and realise he’s lying?

Also I’m sorry but Issac’s attacking is so wooden and cringey. Not to mention Lola’s fake laughing too. Sheree is so unbearable and has no depth to her. Kinda wish Honey had reciprocated Suki’s kiss because it would have been interesting, no doubt now Suki is going to go back to being nasty to Honey again
If there's CCTV it'll definitely have been vandalised

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Congratulations to Toby :)
Had no idea they were together! Congrats✨

Gray is growing on me as a character. I don’t like how they’ve used to him to kill off anyone who decides to leave the soap but I am quite intrigued to know what he’s going to do next. Will he bump off Chelsea or his ex-boss? Who knows?💁🏻‍♀️

Suki's treatment of Honey was horrible.
Honey should tell her to stick the job! Surely she could find another retail job.

Why does Suki apparently have enough money to buy a GP surgery but spends all day standing in that grotty shop? 🤔

Gray looks set to unravel soon. His lie about Tina was ridiculous.

I couldn't believe that Shazza would be stupid enough to go to the police regarding the attack on Ian in an effort to clear Tina but she did it anyway 🤭
No doubt Phil will get off but I'd be happy if Shazza was carted off to prison for lying 😀

Reactions: 8
Suki's treatment of Honey was horrible.
Honey should tell her to stick the job! Surely she could find another retail job.

Why does Suki apparently have enough money to buy a GP surgery but spends all day standing in that grotty shop? 🤔

Gray looks set to unravel soon. His lie about Tina was ridiculous.

I couldn't believe that Shazza would be stupid enough to go to the police regarding the attack on Ian in an effort to clear Tina but she did it anyway 🤭
No doubt Phil will get off but I'd be happy if Shazza was carted off to prison for lying 😀
I’d say both phil & shaz will get off based on Ian locking Denny in the room on the boat. Ian isn’t around to testify against them so there probably won’t be a case

What was that end scene in order to bring Janine back? Were they supposed to be at a Harley Street medical practice? Very bizarre.

Reactions: 6
is it just me or did they explain where Zack and Albi were and why?! Seemed like they were just suddenly in a random room

Reactions: 12
is it just me or did they explain where Zack and Albi were and why?! Seemed like they were just suddenly in a random room
Nope. They didn't explain it. They did show Sharon trying to make a doctor's appointment for her kid last week - and I guess Zack must have taken him instead, but they didn't explain any of that to us (unless I missed it). No idea what Janine is up to here.

Have all the residents got/had covid? How is no one smelling what Jeans growing in the garage? I’ve worked in some not so nice areas and when someone was growing weed you knew as you could smell it. No way would that get to that state without someone whiffing it out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The Tina drama is my fave storyline for a long time. Also if Zack and Janine end up together it’ll be so cringe 😬 Plus Kat just casually telling Tommy his dad aint his dad 😂

• Haha
Have all the residents got/had covid? How is no one smelling what Jeans growing in the garage? I’ve worked in some not so nice areas and when someone was growing weed you knew as you could smell it. No way would that get to that state without someone whiffing it out 😂
She must have some good carbon filters.

Reactions: 4
Also, I find it weird that Mick wouldn’t instantly send the 10 grand to Tina, he adored her and was always looking out for her when she was on screen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.