Eastenders #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why did Martin bring up his attack? How did he knit that was to do with ruby?! All he knew was that she told the police about Jean, and now he knows the truth about her Screwing over Stacey too?

Reactions: 7
I’ve not watched for about 6 weeks. If it’s getting good again maybe I’ll catch up on the last couple of weeks

Reactions: 1
why did Martin bring up his attack? How did he knit that was to do with ruby?! All he knew was that she told the police about Jean, and now he knows the truth about her Screwing over Stacey too?
She was involved in the insurance scam vinny was going to do on the mini mart, where Martin got attacked.

Reactions: 3
I was also confused here- I cant recall him finding out about the attack?

On a limb here, i know it’s an unpopular opinion but I feel pretty sorry for Ruby. The stuff she’s done hasn’t been nice but you can see how the paranoia, jealously etc has led her to make really bad decisions. I actually find yellow bellow Martin really vile- his behaviour has contributed to Ruby’s actions.

Reactions: 6

On a limb here, i know it’s an unpopular opinion but I feel pretty sorry for Ruby. The stuff she’s done hasn’t been nice but you can see how the paranoia, jealously etc has led her to make really bad decisions. I actually find yellow bellow Martin really vile- his behaviour has contributed to Ruby’s actions.
Someone told him a while ago was it kush? I can't remember now but someone definitely told Martin to watch ruby because she was involved and he didn't believe them.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

No, I agree. He treated Ruby awfully. I used to love the character of Stacey, but when they brought her back this time she was just a loud mouth bully. Jean winds me up as well 😂

Reactions: 4

Just caught up on last nights and I agree, I felt sorry for Ruby. I like Stacey but she was a witch to Ruby. Used to like Martin but he’s irritating lately, looking forward to next week when he gets turfed out of the house and has no job

No, I agree. He treated Ruby awfully. I used to love the character of Stacey, but when they brought her back this time she was just a loud mouth bully. Jean winds me up as well 😂
I’ve always loved Jean but she’s getting on my nerves lately too, she’s gone cocky 😂
It‘s a good job this tit ain’t real 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Nah don't feel sorry for ruby at all. One time she was telling the truth and she wasn't believed. That's what happens when you're a compulsive liar. She caused Martin's attack, married her best friend's ex husband, got Stacey sent to prison when she was innocent, now she's got jean arrested. Harmless jean who ruby actually thinks is terminally ill. She's nasty I'm glad to see the back of her.

Reactions: 14
I think seeing the text on Ruby’s phone and realising she is the one who called the police on Jean has made Martin realise Kush and Stacey were right about her so we’re supposed to believe he’s added it all up.

I think seeing the text on Ruby’s phone and realising she is the one who called the police on Jean has made Martin realise Kush and Stacey were right about her so we’re supposed to believe he’s added it all up.
Yeah, he could have just chanced mentioning the attack again to see what way she reacted & her face said it all.
So 2 things, she either gets out on bail & does a runner & raises the baby alone without Martin ever knowing or Martin gets landed with a newborn in 9 months time while Ruby goes to Jail for a long time.

Reactions: 3
Yeah, he could have just chanced mentioning the attack again to see what way she reacted & her face said it all.
So 2 things, she either gets out on bail & does a runner & raises the baby alone without Martin ever knowing or Martin gets landed with a newborn in 9 months time while Ruby goes to Jail for a long time.
But will it be a long time, or a very long time?
(I notice in soapland people rarely get a sentence of x months/years, it's normally either a long or a very long time!)

• Haha
Where is everyone going to live? Phil, Kat and the kids won’t be able to live at Phil’s anymore, Martin and his kids won’t be living at Ruby’s house anymore and now Stacey is coming back and Kat promised Janine a room, where are they all going to stay? 😂

• Haha
Apparently Louisa has confirmed she’s not in contract so I can’t see her returning at all. 👀

• Wow
Where is everyone going to live? Phil, Kat and the kids won’t be able to live at Phil’s anymore, Martin and his kids won’t be living at Ruby’s house anymore and now Stacey is coming back and Kat promised Janine a room, where are they all going to stay? 😂
They’ll magic up enough space in that house, they always make it work!!

• Haha
I can’t wait for the Gray storyline to come to a close. I’m sick of him whisper shouting all of his lines now

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That ‘bag of drugs’ they found at Ruby’s was literally just leaves. Who the duck is getting high off of leaves😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can’t wait for the Gray storyline to come to a close. I’m sick of him whisper shouting all of his lines now
I think it’s all going to end at Christmas with Whitney finding out and in danger🙄

On a limb here, i know it’s an unpopular opinion but I feel pretty sorry for Ruby. The stuff she’s done hasn’t been nice but you can see how the paranoia, jealously etc has led her to make really bad decisions. I actually find yellow bellow Martin really vile- his behaviour has contributed to Ruby’s actions
Yes, I'm in the Ruby camp as well. I just find her more sympathetic than the rest. Granted, she broke the girl code getting with Martin, but it is only because those who live on Albert Square are only allowed to date those who live in the Square. :p Martin is a 10-ply at the best of times, it's his own fault. Let's face it, Stacey is a miserable human whether she is on meds or not and stole from Ruby, petty witch. Instead of setting her errant daughter straight, Jean enables her. Jean backed the wrong horse and she is paying the price. Boo hoo. Team Ruby, fight me! :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
I can't stand mouthy Stacey and the way she shouts all the time. She has a face and manner that could curdle milk. The only thing Ruby has in her favour is that she's not Stacey 😆

I used to like Rainie (particularly when she was off the rails) but her strategy to get baked bean head back was really nasty. I don't think that Stuart and Rainie should have a baby they're too bloody old and weird to start with. I have a suspicion that Bernie might keep the baby rather than handing it over to them.

I enjoyed finding out that Gray was a spoiled brat with a nasty streak from when he was young. I'm glad that they didn't make his dad into a nasty abuser so Gray could blame him for his behaviour.

Gray is acting really stupidly for a man who is supposed to be highly intelligent. If he was going to take Tina's money he should have done that ages ago right after the killing in a different part of London. He should have cleaned out her account and then disposed of her cards and wallet.

Reactions: 10
Both Stacey and Ruby have absolutely no redeeming qualities what so ever. I’m team no one because they’ve both lied and done awful things. They suck.

I also enjoyed the revelation about Gray being a spoilt rich brat. Genuinely thought he was going to smother his dad with a pillow😳 Does anyone remember that therapy session he did with Chantelle where he said his dad used to abuse him and his mother and that’s why he’s like he is now? It seemed super convincing at the time. I’m wondering if the writers remember that and that he was lying during that session, or if this storyline has dragged on for so long that the writers are forgetting things/making it up as they go.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.