Eastenders #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Both Stacey and Ruby have absolutely no redeeming qualities what so ever. I’m team no one because they’ve both lied and done awful things. They suck.

I also enjoyed the revelation about Gray being a spoilt rich brat. Genuinely thought he was going to smother his dad with a pillow😳 Does anyone remember that therapy session he did with Chantelle where he said his dad used to abuse him and his mother and that’s why he’s like he is now? It seemed super convincing at the time. I’m wondering if the writers remember that and that he was lying during that session, or if this storyline has dragged on for so long that the writers are forgetting things/making it up as they go.
I reckon he was lying at the therapy session, as people do to cover up their defects. It sounds as if he's always had a nasty temper and clearly Chantelle never met his parents so she couldn't tell that he was lying.

I must admit I'll be sad when he finally gets his comeuppance and is carted off to prison. He'll probably lose the plot completely at Christmas and Whitless will have yet another miraculous escape from an abusive man 🙄

Gray is currently one of my favourites as I love a baddie 😍

Reactions: 8
I reckon he was lying at the therapy session, as people do to cover up their defects. It sounds as if he's always had a nasty temper and clearly Chantelle never met his parents so she couldn't tell that he was lying.

I must admit I'll be sad when he finally gets his comeuppance and is carted off to prison. He'll probably lose the plot completely at Christmas and Whitless will have yet another miraculous escape from an abusive man 🙄

Gray is currently one of my favourites as I love a baddie 😍
Yeah he probably was lying during therapy, we’ve seen that he is a very skilled liar after all.

Definitely think there will be a Gray shaped hole in the square once he’s gone. Hopefully Janine will keep things interesting.

Reactions: 3
Yeah he probably was lying during therapy, we’ve seen that he is a very skilled liar after all.

Definitely think there will be a Gray shaped hole in the square once he’s gone. Hopefully Janine will keep things interesting.
I'm loving gray. I like a proper baddie and he carries it off so well.
I was surprised to read he is in a relationship with Tracy out of Emmerdale and they are expecting a baby together. RUN TRACY, RUN!
Oh and Tracy is the sister of Kimberly Walsh (Girls Aloud). Every day's a school day.:oops:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm loving gray. I like a proper baddie and he carries it off so well.
I was surprised to read he is in a relationship with Tracy out of Emmerdale and they are expecting a baby together. RUN TRACY, RUN!
Oh and Tracy is the sister of Kimberly Walsh (Girls Aloud). Every day's a school day.:oops:
Their other sister, Sally Walsh, played Lyn Hutchinson in Emmerdale from 1997 - 2000 (former girlfriend of Marlon & Scott)

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Whitney/Gray has been a long time coming i’m looking forward to seeing how it pans out.

Reactions: 5
Also, why did none of the people hanging around watching try and catch Tommy? 🤔
Including the dopey police officer hanging around like a wet Willy. I don’t like that actor or the character. I do not care one bit about what happens to him or Ben. Harsh but I feel fair

I can't stand mouthy Stacey and the way she shouts all the time. She has a face and manner that could curdle milk. The only thing Ruby has in her favour is that she's not Stacey 😆

I used to like Rainie (particularly when she was off the rails) but her strategy to get baked bean head back was really nasty. I don't think that Stuart and Rainie should have a baby they're too bloody old and weird to start with. I have a suspicion that Bernie might keep the baby rather than handing it over to them.

I enjoyed finding out that Gray was a spoiled brat with a nasty streak from when he was young. I'm glad that they didn't make his dad into a nasty abuser so Gray could blame him for his behaviour.

Gray is acting really stupidly for a man who is supposed to be highly intelligent. If he was going to take Tina's money he should have done that ages ago right after the killing in a different part of London. He should have cleaned out her account and then disposed of her cards and wallet.
I think Bernies baby will be born with a disability due to the slimming pills she took and Rainie will freak and reject it. Well that’s the story line I’d go with if I was a writer for the show!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Cash machines have cameras so Gray would be seen withdrawing cash from Tina's card... unless the camera conveniently isn't working like the CCTV at the tube station.

Martin should get back with Sonia! Stacey has always treated him like dirt, and Ruby has never been right for him either.

And sorry but Rainie is really annoying. Leave Linda alone!

Reactions: 9
Cash machines have cameras so Gray would be seen withdrawing cash from Tina's card... unless the camera conveniently isn't working like the CCTV at the tube station.

Martin should get back with Sonia! Stacey has always treated him like dirt, and Ruby has never been right for him either.

And sorry but Rainie is really annoying. Leave Linda alone!
But how did he know Tina's pin number unless she was daft enough to have it written in her purse somewhere?!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Just caught up on Friday’s….so ruby got arrested based on what essentially looked like a bag of bay leaves? 😂

• Haha
If Martin is married to Ruby I don't see how she can make him homeless and take all the cash!
Martin needs Richie or Gray on the case!

And who is Ethan? I must have missed Sonia meeting him?

Liked Mick stitching up Rainie at the end. She deserved that.

If Martin is married to Ruby I don't see how she can make him homeless and take all the cash!
Martin needs Richie or Gray on the case!

And who is Ethan? I must have missed Sonia meeting him?

Liked Mick stitching up Rainie at the end. She deserved that.
Sonia met Ethan at the gym class she took Tiffany to the other day x

Reactions: 2
I’m so glad Ruby has done Martin over, he’s such a drip. I reckon she got him to sign a pre-nup without realising.

So glad Mick has thought back. I’ve always liked Rainie, but she’s been bang out of order.

Reactions: 7
Ruby didn't hang around, did she? She's left Martin with nothing but the rabbit. She's even put her potted plants into storage!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It did hurt my ears a little
She has a decent voice but its like she's singing in the wrong voice classification. Maybe they've done it on purpose so it isn't unrealistic for her to sound like the best singer in the world but good enough that she has some talent for the storyline.

Watching old Eastenders and how the hell did Dawn make it to the wedding venue without anybody finding her to tell her that Jase died?😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.