Eastenders #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am SHOOK about Rocky not being Sonias dad. Literally never once crossed my mind. Gutted I proper loved him 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Imo Terry being Tom Cotton or whoever isn’t even a good twist! It’s just frustrating and confusing, and I doubt it will lead anywhere interesting. Would rather of just had him as Sonia’s dad and Carol’s ex. None of it makes sense now, just an unnecessary headache of a ‘storyline’

Reactions: 4
Imo Terry being Tom Cotton or whoever isn’t even a good twist! It’s just frustrating and confusing, and I doubt it will lead anywhere interesting. Would rather of just had him as Sonia’s dad and Carol’s ex. None of it makes sense now, just an unnecessary headache of a ‘storyline’
Too many storylines revolving around characters who aren’t even in the soap anymore so where can they realistically go?

It makes zero sense that Sonia wouldn’t have mentioned to Carole that her dad was back and he’d have been immediately exposed.

it makes even less sense that Sonia thinks for one second it’s appropriate to ‘invest’ dots money, or why dot would have made her power of attorney when Charlie is actually her blood relative and reasonably trustworthy?

Reactions: 11
I am SHOOK about Rocky not being Sonias dad. Literally never once crossed my mind. Gutted I proper loved him 🤣
i saw tonight’s episode and then thought OK his name is Cotton. Did Dot have another son it is he a cousin/uncle?

Reactions: 2
It makes zero sense that Sonia wouldn’t have mentioned to Carole that her dad was back and he’d have been immediately exposed.

it makes even less sense that Sonia thinks for one second it’s appropriate to ‘invest’ dots money, or why dot would have made her power of attorney when Charlie is actually her blood relative and reasonably trustworthy?
She even lives with Charlie in Ireland doesn’t she? The storylines are needlessly confusing lately

Reactions: 7
After being suspicious of rocky the first few weeks I ended up just accepting that he must be who he says he is and really liked him😂Dotty is a little rat definitely cut from the same cloth as her dad!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
How did Jack know him the very first night?
I’m sure it was an erm of course i remember you Rocky moment. I think he just went along as Rocky had given him some info about what they got up to back in the day. It’s a confusing storyline now. One why hasn’t Sonia mentioned him to her mum? Two how has he managed to get all the info needed to get Sonia to believe?

Reactions: 10
I’m sure it was an erm of course i remember you Rocky moment. I think he just went along as Rocky had given him some info about what they got up to back in the day. It’s a confusing storyline now. One why hasn’t Sonia mentioned him to her mum? Two how has he managed to get all the info needed to get Sonia to believe?
I wonder how will they explain Harry Rednap knowing him as Rocky a few weeks ago :unsure:

Reactions: 11
How did Jack know him the very first night?
He only recognised him after some subtle prompting from Rocky. It wasn’t an instant recognition, Rocky said remember when “blah, blah, blah” happened and Jack went “oh yeah”. Jack would have been quite young (early teens) when another one of Carol’s blokes was on the scene so probably wouldn’t have paid Terry too much attention at the time

I wonder how will they explain Harry Rednap knowing him as Rocky a few weeks ago :unsure:
Did Harry know his last name or just know him as Rocky? He could still have been nicknamed Rocky even as Tom Cotton

This link to the scene where Jack meets Rocky in the pub for the first time confirms what I said (more or less): Jack didn’t recognise him straight away, Rocky did some fast talking and prompted him with memories whilst talking to both Jack & Sonia so Jack would make the connection it was Terry Cant

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Gutted about Rocky poor Sonia 😩
It's just a needless plot twist for sensationalism. I was really ennoying seeing Sonia with a dad. I think it was interesting how Sonia was becoming childlike around him, especially as she has played a martyr for the past 7 years or so. It reminds me of the time when Emerald said Denise and Kim weren't sisters, only for them to effectively tip ex over it.

I think the show needs more older characters. Pam and Les/Christine were great. I wish they'd have kept them instead of replacing them with the Murrays. Perhaps if they integrate Vi Highway in to the Square more so that she forms friendships and isn't just a bystander in scenes, it would give a better sense of having an older community.

Can we please get rid of Sheree? She's dreadful to watch and her fake Caribbean accent is terrible. I reckon she will end up having the same conditjon Isaac has. There is something there that isn't quite right.

Reactions: 10
Brian Conley was on the one show and said he was offered the role of Rocky and took it because all his work had been cancelled due to the pandemic. I’m guessing it was never intended to be long term. Maybe he’s Charlie’s son from one of his affairs and absences from Dots life ??

Agree about Sheree. She's miserable, boring and everything she says is stupid. Bring back Yolande!

Reactions: 14
He only recognised him after some subtle prompting from Rocky. It wasn’t an instant recognition, Rocky said remember when “blah, blah, blah” happened and Jack went “oh yeah”. Jack would have been quite young (early teens) when another one of Carol’s blokes was on the scene so probably wouldn’t have paid Terry too much attention at the time

Did Harry know his last name or just know him as Rocky? He could still have been nicknamed Rocky even as Tom Cotton

This link to the scene where Jack meets Rocky in the pub for the first time confirms what I said (more or less): Jack didn’t recognise him straight away, Rocky did some fast talking and prompted him with memories whilst talking to both Jack & Sonia so Jack would make the connection it was Terry Cant

It would be interesting to see the Harry Rednap episode again, it was a balsy move for Rocky to invite Harry to the square, he could of exposed him in conversation to any of the crowd there that day.

Reactions: 3
It would be interesting to see the Harry Rednap episode again, it was a balsy move for Rocky to invite Harry to the square, he could of exposed him in conversation to any of the crowd there that day.
Here you go, the Harry Redknapp episode from 9th July 2021

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.