Eastenders #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah ok thank you.

I am confused with this Dr thing. Did she know it was Sharon's child? She must have done as it led her back to the Vic? Sorry, I'm struggling to put it all together!
I think Zack will be the one to take the scam down now, he’ll see her and everyone will be calling her janine. Kim killed me last night ‘Janice!’😂😂

Reactions: 5
I completely forgot Ruby is pregnant 😂
Technically she's not now :D

She hasn't told anyone the name or sex yet of the baby. The only post she's done since was surprisingly an ad because I didn't think Eastenders lot working on the Beeb were allowed to, unless she's not on maternity simply out of contract where she can do what she wants and when she's ready to return they will talk to her. No idea if she has done ad posts during her time on Eastenders.

Reactions: 1
I think Zack will be the one to take the scam down now, he’ll see her and everyone will be calling her janine. Kim killed me last night ‘Janice!’😂😂
Ah ok, I am with you, thank you! Its hard keeping up sometimes!

Reactions: 2
Wait til Sharon hears the expensive doctor was Janine 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Louisa Lytton has had her baby now hasn’t she? So it won’t be long until we see the demise of ruby! Can’t wait, I liked her in it years agowith Johnny Allen but now she’s just useless in it😂

Reactions: 5
Louisa Lytton has had her baby now hasn’t she? So it won’t be long until we see the demise of ruby! Can’t wait, I liked her in it years agowith Johnny Allen but now she’s just useless in it😂
Cannot wait - hope wee Lilly throws her down some stairs and kills her this time.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve a feeling Jeans plants will be part of the storyline. She finds something out about Jean that stops her spilling the beans about what Ruby did to Stacey. The plants would be an easy way to frame her if Shirley helped her out

So with latest episodes....

1) The whole of the square have had covid and not got back their smell so someone could smell the weed in the garage.

2) Gray cannot afford to pay for a school trip so a London lawyer who's on a six figure salary doesn't have any savings and is already skint despite only just being sacked.

3) Staying with Gray said London lawyer should have in his line of work had the brain to have life insurance so when Chantelle died he would have got a pay out which he so badly needs now.

4) Shirley wants to give £10,000 to a phone number she knows isn't what Tina uses, hasn't seen Tina and hasn't heard the voice of Tina. Good job Mick isn't dumb enough to give a five figure sum to a random mobile number by taking their word for it that it's Tina.

5) The camera staff have done a better job of hiding the bump of Ruby than they did when Lacey Turner was pregnant and they expected viewers just to assume Stacey had got fatter.

6) Honey has a very poor work contract if her boss can change all her shifts to a completely new time no questions asked.

7) Does the legend that is Rudolph Walker still steal scenes despite being 82 later this month? YEAH MANNNNNN.
Brilliant 👏 I too am baffled by points you raise above.

The Tina storyline is just ridiculous. She's supposed to have scarpered because the police thought she attacked Ian. The Carters know that it was Phil (and Sharon) so who are these shadowy figures stalking Tina on a bus 😅 supposed to be? and why would these shadowy figures kidnap a broke woman on the run and demand a ransom from her equally broke family? 🤔

Can stoney broke lawyer Gray get away with the blackmail scam? Will the Carters ever discover the family braincell? 😁 perhaps they lent it to Johnny who scarpered with it 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
D901FD1B-DEBA-4E68-BA23-99EDBBE08CA5.png

Kinda weird how the actress who plays Janine is at the NTAs for EE when she’s only been back one or two eps. If they win, it would’ve been for all the episodes over the course of the past year, that she hasn’t been apart of 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 3
View attachment 754428
Kinda weird how the actress who plays Janine is at the NTAs for EE when she’s only been back one or two eps. If they win, it would’ve been for all the episodes over the course of the past year, that she hasn’t been apart of 🥴
They probably just invite the whole cast and see who turns up. She would have been filming for a few months now.

I was hoping that Janine would still have money. It gets a bit tiresome with the whole cast being broke.🙄

Reactions: 6
View attachment 754428
It's her place of work though she'll have been back for a couple of months at least before her episodes were shown

Reactions: 4
It's her place of work though she'll have been back for a couple of months at least before her episodes were shown
Ahhh true I guess but I would feel awkward being at a TV award show when I didn’t feature in any of the episodes that got the show nominated 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
View attachment 754428
She's their 'big ticket' character, people watching NTA's will see her and it might get some more viewers to see what evils the mare is up to this time. Free advertising! Lol.

Charlie looks gorgeous in that photo!

Reactions: 6
She was also in that other drama recently so maybe they’ve been nominated for something

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.