Eastenders #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m living for Janine using her old Jewish alias from her sham wedding to introduce herself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Regarding Zack and Albie. Sharon couldn’t get a GP appointment for Albie so she must have made a private appointment for him instead which was what Zack was taking him to.

Is Janine posing as a private GP? If so how? Surely her qualifications would have been thoroughly checked.
Is it just a coincidence that Janine took on this case or did she look at Albie’s notes, saw who his mother was and was expecting Sharon rather than Zack to be at the appointment?

I noticed there were a lot of shots of people’s legs this episode. Trying to build up the anticipation of which one of those legs belonged to Janine

I’m living for Janine using her old Jewish alias from her sham wedding to introduce herself 😂
Yes I noticed that. She’s dusted off the “Jewish as a bacon sandwich” fake name again

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
So with latest episodes....

1) The whole of the square have had covid and not got back their smell so someone could smell the weed in the garage.

2) Gray cannot afford to pay for a school trip so a London lawyer who's on a six figure salary doesn't have any savings and is already skint despite only just being sacked.

3) Staying with Gray said London lawyer should have in his line of work had the brain to have life insurance so when Chantelle died he would have got a pay out which he so badly needs now.

4) Shirley wants to give £10,000 to a phone number she knows isn't what Tina uses, hasn't seen Tina and hasn't heard the voice of Tina. Good job Mick isn't dumb enough to give a five figure sum to a random mobile number by taking their word for it that it's Tina.

5) The camera staff have done a better job of hiding the bump of Ruby than they did when Lacey Turner was pregnant and they expected viewers just to assume Stacey had got fatter.

6) Honey has a very poor work contract if her boss can change all her shifts to a completely new time no questions asked.

7) Does the legend that is Rudolph Walker still steal scenes despite being 82 later this month? YEAH MANNNNNN.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
8B903232-5808-4B7A-B6C3-352186139F6A.png

Tbf if this was a storyline I wouldn’t mind! It does seem like EE have trivialised domestic violence in a way though I must say, given how many people Gray has killed and now they’re barely mentioned

Reactions: 6
That scene with Janine in the pub with Kat was good and the big grin on Kim’s face throughout 😀

Reactions: 6
That was laughable :rolleyes: Who writes this tit? The writers need to watch some of the classic episodes to see how it's done.
Queen Janine deserves better! And so do the viewers!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I had to listen to it a few times. Where did Janice come from?!
I think Kim called her it by mistake at one point and just kept calling her it😂

I'm really not understanding Janine's storyline here what was the doctor stuff about? She's obviously gonna bump into Zack on the square now but other than that I don't get what exactly she was upto 😂

Absolutely love kim

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sorry but I just don’t like Janine, her comeback was way overhyped. No doubt gray will be found out by then tracking the text or finding him near the location he’s going to use to withdraw the cash Shirley will send to Tina. Also Stuart and rainie just give me an earache 😭

what was the doctor stuff about?
608DD0A3-061E-4B16-BFF0-1FC6E5D964E2.jpeg

Last edited:
So with latest episodes....

1) The whole of the square have had covid and not got back their smell so someone could smell the weed in the garage.

2) Gray cannot afford to pay for a school trip so a London lawyer who's on a six figure salary doesn't have any savings and is already skint despite only just being sacked.

3) Staying with Gray said London lawyer should have in his line of work had the brain to have life insurance so when Chantelle died he would have got a pay out which he so badly needs now.

4) Shirley wants to give £10,000 to a phone number she knows isn't what Tina uses, hasn't seen Tina and hasn't heard the voice of Tina. Good job Mick isn't dumb enough to give a five figure sum to a random mobile number by taking their word for it that it's Tina.

5) The camera staff have done a better job of hiding the bump of Ruby than they did when Lacey Turner was pregnant and they expected viewers just to assume Stacey had got fatter.

6) Honey has a very poor work contract if her boss can change all her shifts to a completely new time no questions asked.

7) Does the legend that is Rudolph Walker still steal scenes despite being 82 later this month? YEAH MANNNNNN.
I completely forgot Ruby is pregnant 😂

Reactions: 1
I came across this by accident while watching Girls Aloud videos. It’s the cast of EastEnders miming along and recreating the Love Machine video. I’ve never seen this before and didn’t even know it existed.

Big love to Pat (Pam St Clement) for giving it plenty of welly and Phil (Steve McFadden) who is smiling and having fun

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I came across this by accident while watching Girls Aloud videos. It’s the cast of EastEnders miming along and recreating the Love Machine video. I’ve never seen this before and didn’t even know it existed.

Big love to Pat (Pam St Clement) for giving it plenty of welly and Phil (Steve McFadden) who is smiling and having fun

This is great. I miss Bianca she was a great character.

I think Kim called her it by mistake at one point and just kept calling her it😂

I'm really not understanding Janine's storyline here what was the doctor stuff about? She's obviously gonna bump into Zack on the square now but other than that I don't get what exactly she was upto 😂

Absolutely love kim
Ah ok thank you.

I am confused with this Dr thing. Did she know it was Sharon's child? She must have done as it led her back to the Vic? Sorry, I'm struggling to put it all together!

Reactions: 1

That's really good! Loving Ian smiling too!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.