Eastenders #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ha! I have to agree with Mick and Janine. They are a good double act - and she seems quite smitten already. However, this is Janine. She is not a good person and this will all end in tears (possibly with Mick being pushed off a cliff!) Mick is a favourite of mine (well, Danny Dyer is a favourite of mine - I know, I can't really explain it!) and I just don't want a cheating storyline.

Yeah, I sometimes find myself forgetting how awful Gray is too. Maybe because the storyline has been going on for so long long (Chantelle seems like ages ago!) but then I remember how horrible he was to her. What he did to Kush was also really evil! I wasn't so bothered about Tina (annoying character). I thought he would have killed again by now - but he seems to have calmed down a bit. However, I think it's only a matter of time before he snaps.

I think you could be on to something here. It didn't occur to me that Zack might be involved but I think there's something going on with Jada. It could just be that she's after money (she seems to think Sharon's loaded for some reason) but I also found it strange that she didn't have any pictures of Alyssa on her phone - Sharon found this strange too, but then Jada quickly covered by saying she had a new phone. Hmmm....
Yeah and he doesn't look happy listening to Sharon and Phil talking about going for full custody. When he first came into EastEnders I thought he was gonna con Sharon But I now hope that's not the case.

Reactions: 7
Yeah and he doesn't look happy listening to Sharon and Phil talking about going for full custody. When he first came into EastEnders I thought he was gonna con Sharon But I now hope that's not the case.
There's definitely something not right about Jada apparently not having baby photos.

I must admit Zac has grown on me but there's something weird going on and Phil is right to be suspicious.

Reactions: 8
’Im really glad EE are exploring breast cancer in men, as it’s so uncommon to hear about it. It’ll be nice for Stuart to have a heavier storyline too. I just hope EE do it justice, and don’t make a farce out of it like they did with Chantelle’s DV storyline.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
’Im really glad EE are exploring breast cancer in men, as it’s so uncommon to hear about it. It’ll be nice for Stuart to have a heavier storyline too. I just hope EE do it justice, and don’t make a farce out of it like they did with Chantelle’s DV storyline.
Definitely an important topic but another cancer storyline in a soap??? :rolleyes: Feels a bit lazy to me.

Reactions: 3
I’m really sat here wondering what role Kellie Bright is going to come back to. Linda has been thrown to the side by Janine- her personality as a bar maid and bond with Mick is much more appealing than Linda’s ever was. Plus none of the older Carter kids are still around, so Linda won’t even have them to see to. Going to be a weird dynamic once she returns…

I’m really sat here wondering what role Kellie Bright is going to come back to. Linda has been thrown to the side by Janine- her personality as a bar maid and bond with Mick is much more appealing than Linda’s ever was. Plus none of the older Carter kids are still around, so Linda won’t even have them to see to. Going to be a weird dynamic once she returns…
Linda is such a pointless, boring character now. She doesn't offer anything interesting. And would be better leaving the show totally.

• Heart
Linda is such a pointless, boring character now. She doesn't offer anything interesting. And would be better leaving the show totally.
They might bring them max back for an entanglement.

Nancy’s around.

Reactions: 3
Poor Stuart😓

• Sad
Reactions: 1
What a snooze fest tonight 😴

The gym is boring and I have no idea why Aaron spiked his dad's drink 🤔
I guess it was a clumsy attempt by the script writers to show that it's something he routinely does.

Still at least Jada has run off with Shazza's money and the baby 😁

• Heart
Im so confused about this Jada storyline. I mean, it's her baby, so she's entitled to take her if she wants but she gave her away to Sharon cos she didn't want to know yet is now put out that Sharon wants to be in charge of her. Is she using Sharon or not!? I have no idea. But she's very unlikeable so I wish they'd hurry up and decide where they're going with this 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I hate how they always have Linda In pink and that hair too it’s just a right mess 😷

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Linda is meant to be a fun, bubbly woman, life and soul of the party, but she's a psychic vampire! She sucks all the fun out of any scene and all characters around her. I'm not a Janine fan yet loving the Mick double act scenes. Linda can stay gone in my opinion!

Reactions: 9
Linda is meant to be a fun, bubbly woman, life and soul of the party, but she's a psychic vampire! She sucks all the fun out of any scene and all characters around her. I'm not a Janine fan yet loving the Mick double act scenes. Linda can stay gone in my opinion!
They ruined her with the drinking storyline. Should have given that story to someone else I think

They ruined her with the drinking storyline. Should have given that story to someone else I think
I agree, although it has to be said that she acted really well which is probably why she got the storyline.

Im so confused about this Jada storyline. I mean, it's her baby, so she's entitled to take her if she wants but she gave her away to Sharon cos she didn't want to know yet is now put out that Sharon wants to be in charge of her. Is she using Sharon or not!? I have no idea. But she's very unlikeable so I wish they'd hurry up and decide where they're going with this 😅
I don't like Shazza at all and agree that Jada isn't a sympathetic character as you would expect her to be.
That poor baby is too good for both of them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.