Eastenders #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She chose to leave because she wants to try & make a name for herself in America. The timing isn’t great with Covid though, I think she will find it very tough for the next few years
Exactly what Patsy Palmer tried to do, but they’ll always be Bianca and Tiffany

Reactions: 7
I think she's quite a good actress and she was really good on strictly- I think she's be great in the west end or broadway. Mind you, she can't sing, despite her best efforts 😅 But I agree she's probably got her sights set on being the next Margot Robbie, it will come to nothing and she'll end up doing the rounds on reality shows for the rest of her career. A waste if you ask me though- I like her!
I think Maisie can act and she's a pretty girl but, I hate to say this, she doesn't look 'Hollywood' in the same way that Margot Robbie does and by that I mean tall and skinny. They do seem to like that 'model look' in Hollywood.

I wish her well and hope she does achieve some success, but I reckon she'll be back in a couple of years.

Reactions: 9
Made me laugh :D They do look a lot like them....

Insulting 😂 saying it's insulting is insulting towards Jessie Wallace how rude!😂 if it's that insulting maybe don't dress like kat and people won't see a comparison ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Dotty is so jarring and monotone ffs
Yeah I can't stand her voice either. It's almost as monotone as Katie Price 😅

I thought Rocky was 70 not 60 😃 he looks worn out, poor bloke.

Am liking the new jazzy decor at Phil's place 😃 It seems so unlikely as a setting for Phil but it's definitely an improvement.

And they're still giving all Ian's lines to Peter 😅

Reactions: 11
Am liking the new jazzy decor at Phil's place 😃 It seems so unlikely as a setting for Phil but it's definitely an improvement.
Phil's new decor reminds me a bit of Ruby's house - although I think the colours used might be darker than she had.

So how many people are living at Phil's now? Kat, Jean, Stacey, Eve and something like 7 kids? How many rooms does that house have?!

I also can't figure out why Ben and Callum started married life in the front room of Stuart's place. Can't they find their own flat?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Phil's new decor reminds me a bit of Ruby's house - although I think the colours used might be darker than she had.

So how many people are living at Phil's now? Kat, Jean, Stacey, Eve and something like 7 kids? How many rooms does that house have?!

I also can't figure out why Ben and Callum started married life in the front room of Stuart's place. Can't they find their own flat?!
I burst out laughing at Phil's face when he walked in and saw the new look😂 although I do think kat held back slightly - I expected it to be a lot more leopardy😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m screaming at Terry saying he’d gone back to Sonia’s to get her trumpet😭😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.