Eastenders #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m really annoyed at how they’ve made Tiffany so dim? Surely she’d be able to tell they’re being racist by the things they’re saying? I just feel like they’ve really made her seem dumb when anyone can tell they’re being racist surely …….it’s frustrating to watch and kind of makes me feel like that’s why the actress wants out because she’s prob sick of having to play an emotionless dimbo

Felt really sad for Stuart :( I like his character

I really do hope Keegan and tiff get back together and don’t die with the upcoming Christmas special coming up

Reactions: 13
Why’s Tiff started to talk like a tit?
open your mouth and talk properly instead of mumbling. Little Tommy Robinson is getting right on my wick

Reactions: 9
I’m really annoyed at how they’ve made Tiffany so dim? Surely she’d be able to tell they’re being racist by the things they’re saying? I just feel like they’ve really made her seem dumb when anyone can tell they’re being racist surely …….it’s frustrating to watch and kind of makes me feel like that’s why the actress wants out because she’s prob sick of having to play an emotionless dimbo

Felt really sad for Stuart :( I like his character

I really do hope Keegan and tiff get back together and don’t die with the upcoming Christmas special coming up
I think Tiff does know something is up deep down but she wants to get back at Keegan for wanting a divorce and can get away with appearing innocent atm because Aaron hasn’t outright said any slurs in front of her - he packages it up as ‘ooh we just want a lovely Christmas for our country and for the children’. Also the fact that Keegan opposes their views makes her want to join in more so she can make out like he’s controlling her for telling her that she should know better than to buy into their racist pact. Obviously as viewers, we can see he’s a horrid white supremacist but he manipulates her into thinking he’s doing the right thing and as we’ve seen with Tiff’s ‘fillers gone wrong’ storyline a few months ago, she’s clearly very easy to influence.

Reactions: 10
I'm sick of the Keegan and Tiffany stuff already. Every time one of them goes anywhere the other one manages to pop up, do they have secret tracking devices on each other?

The far right boys seem a bit pantomime villain to me. Are there really people like this? So his gang are just a bunch of nasty thugs.

It's disappointing that there's no nuance here and Aaron is just a straight up racist bastard with no redeeming qualities. It would be more interesting if he had a different side to him or we could see him being conflicted. There's no subtlety here in the writing, which is a shame for the actor as he's probably capable of giving a more subtle performance.

Reactions: 7
After all this time, despite everything that has happened over the years there isn’t a single CCTV along that street.
Poor Keegan, I knew that was going to happen

Reactions: 11
After all this time, despite everything that has happened over the years there isn’t a single CCTV along that street.
Poor Keegan, I knew that was going to happen
It was hit you over the head with a mallet writing. Nearly as improbable as Gray getting away with chucking Kush in front of a train and not being seen.🙄

I predict that Tiffany won't believe Keegan when he tells her that it was Aaron's mates who attacked him.
She'll carry on dating Aaron until he's finally exposed trying to blow up the mosque.

Reactions: 8
Really interesting storyline starting with Stuart also. I don’t believe make breast cancer has been covered on a soap yet? It will be good to raise awareness on this 🤔

Really interesting storyline starting with Stuart also. I don’t believe make breast cancer has been covered on a soap yet? It will be good to raise awareness on this 🤔
I think its great they are covering this as I was completely unaware males could get breast cancer

I'm sick of the Keegan and Tiffany stuff already. Every time one of them goes anywhere the other one manages to pop up, do they have secret tracking devices on each other?

The far right boys seem a bit pantomime villain to me. Are there really people like this? So his gang are just a bunch of nasty thugs.

It's disappointing that there's no nuance here and Aaron is just a straight up racist bastard with no redeeming qualities. It would be more interesting if he had a different side to him or we could see him being conflicted. There's no subtlety here in the writing, which is a shame for the actor as he's probably capable of giving a more subtle performance.
The actor playing Aaron was in Hollyoaks a few years ago and he is definitely more capable. Hollyoaks also did the far right anti Muslim storyline not long ago so I'm finding this all a bit 💤 boring.
Poor Keegan I had a feeling he was gonna be on the recieving end sooner or later ☹

Reactions: 5
They’re making Tiffany way too dim it’s really uncomfortable to watch. One second she was trying to make Keegan jealous, the next she’s jealous ah god! I always think if characters in Eastenders actually communicated like adults these situations wouldn’t even happen… they both love each other but are unaware because the writers are making them that way. It’s just silly and dragged out.

For sure, there are a people out there just like this. Also, they were drunk and in a group, which will have exacerbated their behaviour.

Of course, it would be more interesting if Aaron was a well-rounded, conflicted character - but he's not. He's driven by pure hatred. He's the ring leader of this group and the worst of the lot. He's quite sinister. A very dangerous individual indeed! Tiff should walk away now (in fact, Tiff should run for the hills!) but of course, she won't.

They’re making Tiffany way too dim it’s really uncomfortable to watch. One second she was trying to make Keegan jealous, the next she’s jealous ah god! I always think if characters in Eastenders actually communicated like adults these situations wouldn’t even happen… they both love each other but are unaware because the writers are making them that way. It’s just silly and dragged out.
Tbf they’re both barely adults who got married so young. It would be almost unrealistic for them to communicate maturely😉

Also the empty mugs at the cafe infuriate me so much. How hard is it to make it look like there’s a drink in there?

Reactions: 4
The cafe is so grim 😂 do real eastenders people actually go these sorta places ? Genuine questions as I’m up north lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The cafe is so grim 😂 do real eastenders people actually go these sorta places ? Genuine questions as I’m up north lol.
The cafe isn’t that bad. There are some grim greasy spoons in all parts of the UK where you wipe your feet on the way out as the tablecloths are dirty, the floors filthy and the food your served up is swimming in grease

Kathy’s Cafe is a Michelin starred restaurant compared to some I’ve seen

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Tiffany is being made to be extra stupid during this storyline. She was never the brightest button but she’s also not so stupid as to fall for Aaron’s nonsense either. I do find this storyline interesting but it’s also quite contrived in places.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.