Eastenders #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤔 How on earth did Janine and Mick chop down that enormous tree and carry it across the square without anyone noticing? 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Either Dotty’s mum or Tiff have the letter. And Janine is so much more entertaining and better suited to Mick than screeching, whiny Linda

• Heart
Reactions: 15
🤔 How on earth did Janine and Mick chop down that enormous tree and carry it across the square without anyone noticing? 😄
I know not everyone feels the same but I absolutely love the dynamic of them both together and think they would be great together. Mick and Linda are boring and past redemption now, I'd like to see them with new partners, Mick and Janine at the head of the Vic would be great to bring back the better past of the show. Also, it would be good for Janine to have a bit of a positive story arc, yes she's a great villian but I don't think it needs her to be the villian to be a great story line.

Reactions: 8
To add my predictions also, these are what I think will happen over the next year
1. Mick and Linda will split
2. Mick and Janine will get together
3. It will turn out that Tom/Rocky is either Sonia's true Dad or Dotty's true dad ( hence why dotty's mum hates him I think this one)
4. That Peter will become a total villain ( I had a theory him and Janine will end up in bed but I think the villain theory is far more likely)
4. That Max will return (maybe him and Linda will get together , he will at least find out about Annie)
5. That Tiffany will return (because the work has dried up outside)
6. Sorry to everyone but Sharon, Phil and Kat will have a triangle
7. Stacey and Kheerat will get together
8. Ruby will be out of prison pregnant
9. Bernie will be back and with a baby and there will be a big dramatic storyline around that
10. That Gray will be found out but not necessarily directly for Chantelle but for Tina or doing something to Whitney
11. I think Zack still has some significance with Jada and Alyssa, maybe not necessarily his child but he is scamming Sharon perhaps, maybe his daughter is Jada etc.
12. Keegan will have a baby with someone (maybe dotty and Keegan Vinny triangle or Tiffany will return with a baby)

• Wow
Reactions: 12
To add my predictions also, these are what I think will happen over the next year
1. Mick and Linda will split
2. Mick and Janine will get together
3. It will turn out that Tom/Rocky is either Sonia's true Dad or Dotty's true dad ( hence why dotty's mum hates him I think this one)
4. That Peter will become a total villain ( I had a theory him and Janine will end up in bed but I think the villain theory is far more likely)
4. That Max will return (maybe him and Linda will get together , he will at least find out about Annie)
5. That Tiffany will return (because the work has dried up outside)
6. Sorry to everyone but Sharon, Phil and Kat will have a triangle
7. Stacey and Kheerat will get together
8. Ruby will be out of prison pregnant
9. Bernie will be back and with a baby and there will be a big dramatic storyline around that
10. That Gray will be found out but not necessarily directly for Chantelle but for Tina or doing something to Whitney
11. I think Zack still has some significance with Jada and Alyssa, maybe not necessarily his child but he is scamming Sharon perhaps, maybe his daughter is Jada etc.
12. Keegan will have a baby with someone (maybe dotty and Keegan Vinny triangle or Tiffany will return with a baby)
I like some of these predictions particularly Mick and Janine together. Much more interesting than getting Linda back.

Peter is already doomed to be Ian mark 2, but at least it gives him something to do 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Janine has become too much of a panto villain- she needs a storyline that will humanise her a bit.

Reactions: 5
I was thinking it could be whitney
Is Whitney the official secret keeper of Walford? She was the first to know that Chelsea was pregnant, she found out about Gray no longer working at the solicitors and potentially she could be the one who’s found the letter

• Haha
Where did Gray dump Tina’s body so well that nobody has found it?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
How on earth did 'Rocky' get away with not being outed when he went to hospital? If he lied and said he was Terry rather than Tommy then the hospital would be accessing the wrong medical records. Where is the real Terry? Is he still alive?

It seems very unlikely that he could just assume someone else's identity without records being checked and questions being asked.

How on earth did 'Rocky' get away with not being outed when he went to hospital? If he lied and said he was Terry rather than Tommy then the hospital would be accessing the wrong medical records. Where is the real Terry? Is he still alive?

It seems very unlikely that he could just assume someone else's identity without records being checked and questions being asked.
The nurse said they were having trouble finding his records. Sonia wanted to go and look into it and he told her another doctor was already on it

Reactions: 2
Actually can't deal with any more Whitney being the main character! Please please give another character some screen time, omg

(sorry, i don't know how to edit posts!)

I'm just catching up on this weeks' eps, obviously i know Gray is a terrible person but does anyone else find themselves forgetting at times?! i was actually really glad when Chelsea supported him over his new job. humanizes her a bit too. Although i bet this xmas double wedding will be a doozy 😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Agree about Mick and Janine, they seem to be well suited. So much better than moaning, whinging one expression Linda 😴

Reactions: 9
Ha! I have to agree with Mick and Janine. They are a good double act - and she seems quite smitten already. However, this is Janine. She is not a good person and this will all end in tears (possibly with Mick being pushed off a cliff!) Mick is a favourite of mine (well, Danny Dyer is a favourite of mine - I know, I can't really explain it!) and I just don't want a cheating storyline.

I'm just catching up on this weeks' eps, obviously i know Gray is a terrible person but does anyone else find themselves forgetting at times?! i was actually really glad when Chelsea supported him over his new job. humanizes her a bit too. Although i bet this xmas double wedding will be a doozy 😂😂
Yeah, I sometimes find myself forgetting how awful Gray is too. Maybe because the storyline has been going on for so long long (Chantelle seems like ages ago!) but then I remember how horrible he was to her. What he did to Kush was also really evil! I wasn't so bothered about Tina (annoying character). I thought he would have killed again by now - but he seems to have calmed down a bit. However, I think it's only a matter of time before he snaps.

I think you could be on to something here. It didn't occur to me that Zack might be involved but I think there's something going on with Jada. It could just be that she's after money (she seems to think Sharon's loaded for some reason) but I also found it strange that she didn't have any pictures of Alyssa on her phone - Sharon found this strange too, but then Jada quickly covered by saying she had a new phone. Hmmm....

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.