Eastenders #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s boring when they kill people off! If Aaron is going to plan an attack, I want to see Harvey and Dana’s reactions, not one of them dead. I don’t want Gray to kill Whitney or Chelsea, I want to see their reactions when he’s exposed and how Chelsea handles motherhood. Unless the actors want to leave, they need to stop bringing people in for such a short amount of time imo.
Unless it’s maybe Bobby who gets killed off ?

Or somehow Tiff gets caught up in it by mistake so Aaron ends up killing tiff ?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Unless it’s maybe Bobby who gets killed off ?

Or somehow Tiff gets caught up in it by mistake so Aaron ends up killing tiff ?
I'm not minding Bobby at the moment. I think he handled himself really well during that dinner from hell. I think they'll leave the door open for Tiff to come back as she's still so young and has been in it for years. Definitely more to explore if she came back in a few years. I hate everything Aaron stands for but he's really good at playing the role and I'm interested to see where this goes. Couldn't care less about the Slaters being evicted though😂. Eve better get some good storylines as she's a decent character too. Wish Sean was back for good though😭

Reactions: 9
Yeh Aaron’s awful but he plays it well. He reminds me of my brother who I cannot stand 😷

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Yeah this Aaron storyline feels like classic eastenders storylines- important and topical but not preachy or shoehorned in (not yet anyway.) Like others have said though, I hope they haven't brought in the whole Munroe(?) family just for this storyline and then they'll just die or disappear never to be mentioned again. They do that too often with characters and it's so lazy!

Reactions: 8
I think it’s really good they’re highlighting white supremacy and racism these are very real issues that need to be highlighted so people see how wrong it is, it’s sickening to see though and I’m left wanting to throw my shoe at the tv when Aaron is onscreen!! I feel bad for Harvey, I hope they don’t kill him off. I also like Dana’s character but I feel like they don’t give her much, she’s just basically always following Bobby around they could definitely do more with her as a character. I hope Tiff sees through Aaron soon but she seems to be quite oblivious to it

• Heart
I think it’s really good they’re highlighting white supremacy and racism these are very real issues that need to be highlighted so people see how wrong it is, it’s sickening to see though and I’m left wanting to throw my shoe at the tv when Aaron is onscreen!! I feel bad for Harvey, I hope they don’t kill him off. I also like Dana’s character but I feel like they don’t give her much, she’s just basically always following Bobby around they could definitely do more with her as a character. I hope Tiff sees through Aaron soon but she seems to be quite oblivious to it
Dana is the weakest link in the family now. Her dad and her brother are more developed characters already, she's a bit dull just trailing around with Bobby.

I'm always more interested in the EE villains. I'm glad we've got a different type of bad guy now and am looking forward to the storyline. It makes a change from the Mitchell's dodgy dealings, and whichever serial killer is currently resident on the square 😉

Isn't Aaron going to be involved in a plot to blow up the mosque? Could be exciting stuff at Xmas.

Reactions: 6
Just remember that time Steve Macfadden aka Phil Mitchell was caught dogging.

Bloody hell I even feel on edge when he smiles and has banter with Kat in the show. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I really wish soaps would allow malevolent characters to get their comeuppance. I really want him to be arrested at the alter as they have found tina’s body and loads of evidence.
Why does Dotty think she’s entitled to Dots money? It’s Dots money left to her by Dr Legg and Dot is still alive.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I really wish soaps would allow malevolent characters to get their comeuppance. I really want him to be arrested at the alter as they have found tina’s body and loads of evidence.
Why does Dotty think she’s entitled to Dots money? It’s Dots money left to her by Dr Legg and Dot is still alive.
I think it’s because she knew Sonia stole from Dot, and Sonia isn’t blood related either

Reactions: 4
I don't entirely agree with you. I know what you mean about characters unrealistically getting away with criminal behaviour but Walford would be very dull with all the villains put away 😴

I think Gray is on borrowed time because he's going to get found out eventually for killing Tina. He's obviously already got away with killing Chantelle and Kush. I do like him as a character though and enjoy his despicable ways.

I know a lot of people don't like Phil but if he ever leaves it would be a massive loss to the show because he's a great actor (when given the right material).

As for Dotty, she's a horrible little tit. She should just ask Dot for some money after all she's still alive! It's very odd that Dot is apparently living with Charlie in Ireland and he hasn't got power of attorney. It makes no sense at all.

I don't entirely agree with you. I know what you mean about characters unrealistically getting away with criminal behaviour but Walford would be very dull with all the villains put away 😴

I think Gray is on borrowed time because he's going to get found out eventually for killing Tina. He's obviously already got away with killing Chantelle and Kush. I do like him as a character though and enjoy his despicable ways.

I know a lot of people don't like Phil but if he ever leaves it would be a massive loss to the show because he's a great actor (when given the right material).

As for Dotty, she's a horrible little tit. She should just ask Dot for some money after all she's still alive! It's very odd that Dot is apparently living with Charlie in Ireland and he hasn't got power of attorney. It makes no sense at all.
Phil can never leave it wouldn't be right there's really no original people left other than Sharon and Kathy, Ian when/if he returns. I still miss Grant it's funny when other characters return with a new head but someone like grant they couldn't do that with it wouldn't work lol

Phil can never leave it wouldn't be right there's really no original people left other than Sharon and Kathy, Ian when/if he returns. I still miss Grant it's funny when other characters return with a new head but someone like grant they couldn't do that with it wouldn't work lol
Ian might not return any time soon, although I don't think he'll be gone for ever. He'll come back eventually, after all EE is a well paid acting job and very few actors have the privilege of being able to come and go from a series.

The script writers are so upset about Ian leaving that they've given Peter a personality transplant and all the lines they would've given to Ian ☺😁

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m confused lol - did Daniel not pay the Slaters rent up front? Why are they being kicked out again?!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.