Eastenders #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love the character of Janine or certainly her past storylines but the acting at the moment seems so ‘fresh out of theatre school’. Everything is so exaggerated and unnatural. I don’t remember her being that inauthentic before.
I've never thought she's a particularly good actress tbh. She's a good character though

Reactions: 5
I love the character of Janine or certainly her past storylines but the acting at the moment seems so ‘fresh out of theatre school’. Everything is so exaggerated and unnatural. I don’t remember her being that inauthentic before.
even her accent seems different

The mother is dead and the dad apparently is a cold motherfucker wants Alyssa’s mother to stand on her own two feet so is refusing to help. It’s very convenient writing, I think I’d have preferred it if the baby was Zack’s (with an age appropriate mother obviously).

Alyssa is so damn cute though. Melts my heart when she’s on screen.
Thanks 😁 I think I must have missed an episode and not noticed 😆

Alyssa is the star of the show at the moment 😍

Reactions: 4
Sharon was adopted so no blood relation (still weird though)
This has been haunting me since this new storyline started. I just can’t get over the fact she fell in love with her brother, it doesn’t matter if you’re adopted, a sibling is a sibling.

This has been haunting me since this new storyline started. I just can’t get over the fact she fell in love with her brother, it doesn’t matter if you’re adopted, a sibling is a sibling.
Think I was a bit young when all of this was going on - did Sharon and her brother grow up together and then fall in love?

Dennis Rickman was a hottie! Who can blame Sharon? Lol!

I've never gotten any such vibes from Sharon and Zack and I really hope they don't go there! I thought that Zack and Nancy might get back together at some point. I thought he seemed quite happy that Alyssa might be his - he seems to dote on her. The fact that Nancy doesn't want kids could cause problems between them further down the line (if they do ever get back together).

I have seen Janine making eyes as Mick and I don't want anything to happen there 1. Because Mick will quite possibly end up dead when Janine tires of him 2. I like Danny Dyer playing the devoted husband/family man and I don't want them to go down the cheating route.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Dennis Rickman was a hottie! Who can blame Sharon? Lol!

I've never gotten any such vibes from Sharon and Zack and I really hope they don't go there! I thought that Zack and Nancy might get back together at some point. I thought he seemed quite happy that Alyssa might be his - he seems to dote on her. The fact that Nancy doesn't want kids could cause problems between them further down the line (if they do ever get back together).

I have seen Janine making eyes as Mick and I don't want anything to happen there 1. Because Mick will quite possibly end up dead when Janine tires of him 2. I like Danny Dyer playing the devoted husband/family man and I don't want them to go down the cheating route.
Mick already cheated with Whitney a few years ago didn't he?

Reactions: 3
Mick already cheated with Whitney a few years ago didn't he?
I totally forgot about that. I don't think I was watching EE much when that was going on. Was that just a kiss though rather than a full blown affair? I can't remember now. In any case, I can't see Janine being happy with 'just a kiss.'

Reactions: 2
I totally forgot about that. I don't think I was watching EE much when that was going on. Was that just a kiss though rather than a full blown affair? I can't remember now. In any case, I can't see Janine being happy with 'just a kiss.'
They kissed twice and Mick told Linda he thought he loved Whitney. Linda kicked her out the Vic then it was never really mentioned again

• Wow
I’m bored of hearing about Tommy’s ‘career’ he’s a kid ffs, he doesn’t have a career!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m bored of hearing about Tommy’s ‘career’ he’s a kid ffs, he doesn’t have a career!!
Me too. It’s all so far fetched. Calm down. He kicked a ball and got a few likes on insta. A career that does not make 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
lmaoooo. I love Kim but I feel like they make her come across so dopey… wish they’d give her a real chance

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.