Eastenders #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What did we think of tonight’s episode of Eastenders?
It was a lot better than last nights. Nice surprise that if was on longer too. They see, to be ramping up the storylines now in prep for Christmas. I can’t wait for the Gray story to end now. It’s been long enough

Reactions: 8
I’m so bored of Aaron, he reminds me of the Boss Baby in that suit (the kids film) plus he sounds like a little boy too

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Chelsea's face when Gray gave her the ring 😆 and her disdain for his daughter 😄 she's outrageous.

I'm looking forward to the Slaters moving in with Phil 😁 could be comedy gold.

The scene between Harvey and Aaron was really strong and they do look like they could be related (which helps).
I've started to find them interesting now. I bet Aaron is the ring leader not just one of the 'boys'.

Reactions: 18
Harvey has grown on me. I feel quite sorry for him having to deal with Aaron. I wish he didn’t cover for him! Hope Tiffany sees the light soon and ditches him.

Gray already showing signs of trying to control Chelsea. Moving her in without asking her, wtf bit weird. Hope she doesn’t get killed off.

Reactions: 12
Now that Whitney has discovered Gray has been sacked I wonder if she might be next on his list. He doesn't want that secret getting out. I thought the whole singing career was a lead up to Whitney leaving the show, but that doesn't seem to have gone anywhere. However, she's been in the show for a long time and I'm not sure there's a whole lot left to explore with her character. Maybe she'll be killed off at Christmas and they are keeping her exit under wraps. That said, I've thought from the start that Whitney will be the one who finally brings Gray down.

I think Tiffany is leaving soon so wonder what her exit storyline will be. This Aaron is a nasty piece of work.

Reactions: 11
Now that Whitney has discovered Gray has been sacked I wonder if she might be next on his list. He doesn't want that secret getting out. I thought the whole singing career was a lead up to Whitney leaving the show, but that doesn't seem to have gone anywhere. However, she's been in the show for a long time and I'm not sure there's a whole lot left to explore with her character. Maybe she'll be killed off at Christmas and they are keeping her exit under wraps. That said, I've thought from the start that Whitney will be the one who finally brings Gray down.

I think Tiffany is leaving soon so wonder what her exit storyline will be. This Aaron is a nasty piece of work.
I think Tiff leaving will have something to do with Aaron. She'll be mortified when she finds out what he's really like.

It's difficult to call where the Gray story is heading. He's obviously going to try and control Chelsea and she'll prove more difficult to manipulate than Chantelle. That could lead to violence and him being exposed.

Where is he getting money from at the moment? Surely he can't be flipping burgers. He could get a better job than that with all his legal training. It's none of Whitneys business where he works but of course it will anger him if she interferes. I think Chelsea will dump him when she finds out he's got no money and won't go ahead with the marriage.

Of course the natural ending for this storyline would involve the police finding Tina's body.

I can't believe Ian Beale has been gone all this time and no one has even referenced him? Unless I've missed something. Kathy and Peter are running the businesses and they don't even mention his name?!

Reactions: 6
I can't believe Ian Beale has been gone all this time and no one has even referenced him? Unless I've missed something. Kathy and Peter are running the businesses and they don't even mention his name?!
Yeah! Like where is he????

Reactions: 1
I read somewhere last week that Adam Woodyatt hasn't yet given EE bosses a date for his return. It was hinted in the article that he might not return at all! It would be a shame if he just disappeared from the show without any real exit storyline at all.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I read somewhere last week that Adam Woodyatt hasn't yet given EE bosses a date for his return. It was hinted in the article that he might not return at all! It would be a shame if he just disappeared from the show without any real exit storyline at all.
Yeah considering how long he’s been in the show

Reactions: 2
Aaron is absolute scum, but, I'm glad EE are braving a bit of gritty realism. I'm interested to see where this goes.

I said this a while ago aswell not 1 person gives a tit that he's disappeared😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Harvey has grown on me. I feel quite sorry for him having to deal with Aaron. I wish he didn’t cover for him! Hope Tiffany sees the light soon and ditches him.

Gray already showing signs of trying to control Chelsea. Moving her in without asking her, wtf bit weird. Hope she doesn’t get killed off.
I have an awful feeling that if Harvey keeps quiet, this rumoured terrorist attack at Christmas could kill Dana

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I have an awful feeling that if Harvey keeps quiet, this rumoured terrorist attack at Christmas could kill Dana
That’s a possibility. I was thinking earlier. Aaron swore on Harvey’s life in last nights episode. I feel like this could be foreshadowing? Maybe Harvey dies.

• Sad
He has obviously got something against his dad from what he said at the end of last nights episode

He has obviously got something against his dad from what he said at the end of last nights episode
Was that Harvey lad not speaking to a doctor about his eyesight?
As a cab driver surely being able to see is pretty vital?

Reactions: 1
It’s boring when they kill people off! If Aaron is going to plan an attack, I want to see Harvey and Dana’s reactions, not one of them dead. I don’t want Gray to kill Whitney or Chelsea, I want to see their reactions when he’s exposed and how Chelsea handles motherhood. Unless the actors want to leave, they need to stop bringing people in for such a short amount of time imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.