Eastenders #29 Denise's D is buried with Keanu, while Jack's burying his D in Stacey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I just saw those spoilers but how would George not know that his old man is up on a murder charge? And why isn't he in custody?
George visits his parents house next week and one of Eddie's friends mentions court so he finds out then. Surely he would be on remand for a murder too? Doesn't make sense.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I am shookitthhhh at how much i want Kat and Phil back together like we hated them for ages then last year i was like omg LOVE THEM now thats it WTF!!!

Reactions: 14
Yes I just saw those spoilers but how would George not know that his old man is up on a murder charge? And why isn't he in custody?
Maybe he was granted bail to due his age? Not sure how realistic that is but it’s Eastenders after all 😂

Perhaps his solicitor played on the fact that he’s an old man now, I’m assuming the murder was years ago(?) and they’ve convinced the police he’s way too fragile to pose a threat to anyone anymore or do a runner

Reactions: 2
I wish Kheerat would come back. Him and Ravi together would be a dream team (if they started to get on obviously!) I do feel bad for Vinnie cos he’s obviously not the muscle of the family but bless him they treat him so badly because of it 😂

Reactions: 11
bleeping hell man of all the people to get a sniff of what the Six got up to it had to be that bloody bag Karen. I can't bare her! I can't even feel sorry for her cos she's lost so many kids (I would in real life of course I'm not that much of a bastard). I think the burberry scrunchy she had in last night tipped me over the edge. Chav.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
bleeping hell man of all the people to get a sniff of what the Six got up to it had to be that bloody bag Karen. I can't bare her! I can't even feel sorry for her cos she's lost so many kids (I would in real life of course I'm not that much of a bastard). I think the burberry scrunchy she had in last night tipped me over the edge. Chav.
she is monstrous

Reactions: 5
ngl can't blame Tommy for saying Kat's the problem and storming off. I'd be pretty pissed if my mum kept messing about with different blokes and then moving around all over the place. She should maybe just stay single so the kids can get some stability

Reactions: 17
Why Phil treating Kat like tit? Pissing me right off!
Tommy can get fucked aswell the little tit

Not Nish being a little witch to MAN

Last edited:
  • Haha
Why Phil treating Kat like tit? Pissing me right off!
Tommy can get fucked aswell the little tit

Not Nish being a little witch to MAN
Wants the money back for that coat MAN

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm still catching up on EE but how brilliant is Kat with the comebacks & sarcasm sometimes 😂

Reactions: 13
I won’t be sleeping until Phil and Kat get back together, come on guys please!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
For God's sake someone send Linda to rehab or to sea to join her beloved Mick. Another episode (tomorrow's) of Linda being a messy alcoholic.. boring.

Reactions: 10
What’s Ian on about the pictures in the beginning of today’s ep? Cindy’s mum died and Gina sent pics? Pls explain

What’s Ian on about the pictures in the beginning of today’s ep? Cindy’s mum died and Gina sent pics? Pls explain
Gina is the also the name of Cindy’s sister. Cindy Jr lived with her after Cindy “died”.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.