Eastenders #29 Denise's D is buried with Keanu, while Jack's burying his D in Stacey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s got a great face. And like someone said, scary eyes

Reactions: 1
Poor Nish actor, Navin, has asked EE writers to tone down his storylines - except Nish is only going to get more devious and show his true colours when he has bided his time putting 2+2 since interrogating Suki and the rest of The Six
ohh lucky mums and dads seeing Navin on school run 😉
The Daily Fail getting his name wrong multiple times in that interview so disrespectful but wouldn't expect any better from them.

Ooh imagine being stood in the play ground and he just strolls over and strikes up a conversation, and looks at you with his eyes and smiles that smile he does and you have to try and pretend you're listening when really you're just dying because he actually talking to you 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Ooh imagine being stood in the play ground and he just strolls over and strikes up a conversation, and looks at you with his eyes and smiles that smile he does and you have to try and pretend you're listening when really you're just dying because he actually talking to you 😭
We need to see Nish at that Call Centre. Me on the headset and turning around 🥵 That’s how I feel when the sexy silver fox at my office looks at me at my desk and borrows a pen 🖊 🌊 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
The Daily Fail getting his name wrong multiple times in that interview so disrespectful but wouldn't expect any better from them.

‘Looks at you with his eyes’ (as opposed to his other seeing devices eg his fingers or left nipple) 😂 Ms Snarkle, are you a bit flustered lovey?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I thought they'd be getting rid of Dean but looks like they're giving him the Stuart treatment. Introduce family members etc to make them a rounded character.

Him and Jade can eff off!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
We need to see Nish at that Call Centre. Me on the headset and turning around 🥵 That’s how I feel when the sexy silver fox at my office looks at me at my desk and borrows a pen 🖊 🌊 🥴
I work from home, so there's always office romance, but it's just me having a wank.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I thought they'd be getting rid of Dean but looks like they're giving him the Stuart treatment. Introduce family members etc to make them a rounded character.

He’s a bleeping rapist, then again Stuart tried to be……same victim too 🥲🤮

Remember when Stuart appeared and Tina was traumatised from the awful thing he’d done to her. This really awful terrible thing.

That turned out to be he’d put her in the boot of his car and driven around a bit. Or as children of the 80s called it; ‘A treat’.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He’s a bleeping rapist, then again Stuart tried to be……same victim too 🥲🤮
It's pissing me off! I get that unlike Stuart he was already a character but since then he's been reduced to "rapist" and it looks like they're jut trying to absorb him back into the cast like nothing has happened.

How long are we going to watch him be upset because no one likes him???
---
Remember when Stuart appeared and Tina was traumatised from the awful thing he’d done to her. This really awful terrible thing.

That turned out to be he’d put her in the boot of his car and driven around a bit. Or as children of the 80s called it; ‘A treat’.

And just like Stuart, his character doesn't bring anything good to the show.

It always got on my nerves how Stuart's character was rehabilitated only to be an unlikeable weirdo with no brain.

Also, Ian was good enough mates with Mick that Mick took the rap, legally and socially, for him for picking up prostitutes when Lucy died, because the papers would have ruined Ian life.

So Ian then repays him by going into business with the man who raped his wife, before he’s even been dead a year.
Johnny needs to remind him of this.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
So I always thought Mick wasn’t dead and they will bring him back soon but then I see loads of people saying he definitely is. Surely they’re going to bring him back for the 40th anniversary celebrations if not before? They didn’t find his body for a reason…. Surely?
They left it open ended which is why his body was never found, and I think the exec producer also said it's up to the viewer's interpretation

I can imagine a storyline in a couple years where Mick returns, and says how he was rescued by someone on a boat but got amnesia after he hit his head on a rock and didn't remember who he was. The person who rescued him will probably be some creepy woman like Annie Wilkes from Misery who fancied him, so she held him captive in some house in the middle of nowhere. Eventually his memory started to come back and he has to escape from her. Maybe the woman could even be Aunt Babe, she's definitely capable of kidnap, and she was always jealous of anyone who got close to Mick.
......Whoops, I'm getting carried away here!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They left it open ended which is why his body was never found, and I think the exec producer also said it's up to the viewer's interpretation

I can imagine a storyline in a couple years where Mick returns, and says how he was rescued by someone on a boat but got amnesia after he hit his head on a rock and didn't remember who he was. The person who rescued him will probably be some creepy woman like Annie Wilkes from Misery who fancied him, so she held him captive in some house in the middle of nowhere. Eventually his memory started to come back and he has to escape from her. Maybe the woman could even be Aunt Babe, she's definitely capable of kidnap, and she was always jealous of anyone who got close to Mick.
......Whoops, I'm getting carried away here!!
EastEnders writing room checking this thread and saving this idea for later. I guarantee it. 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
EE need to bring back Shirley and Aunt Babe to sort L out

Can see Mick returning for the EE 40th Anniversary special in a year’s time. Hope they don’t do a new flash forward for that as we would die of anguish

Let’s hope they don’t bring Janine back 😵

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.