Eastenders #29 Denise's D is buried with Keanu, while Jack's burying his D in Stacey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

My favourite ever doof doof
The bloody clip keeps buffering for me but is it related to this scene? I only managed to watch 2 seconds of it before your clip started to buffer!

---

Adding this clip because I love it when Grant says this might sting a bit. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The bloody clip keeps buffering for me but is it related to this scene? I only managed to watch 2 seconds of it before your clip started to buffer!

---

It’s Billy acting all hard cockney that gets me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Omg same, but not a boss just a silver fox colleague :oops::D
Hot dayum! These silver foxes, 8 hrs of bliss at work makes the day go quick 🫠 mine has Ravi’s head but the shrewdness of Nish! So I have to distract him, might start wearing animal print again 🐆 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Have I missed part of an episode? How has Kathy handed over the garage to Phil. I know it’s a soap but it’s not her garage….

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just watched todays, FFS
I thought they were gonna get Kat and Phil back together for a moment but they had to go and ruin it 😭
Ugghh just watched such a tease of an epp!!
THE WAY IM SCREAMING
duck OFFFFFF KAREN YOU SHINY LITTLE tit!!!

Reactions: 1

---

Yeah that’s the one 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Nish will be putting all his effort to bring down Kat after her rebuke when he has just given her a new coat. 😁 He will put the rent up and she will be running back to Phil, which will eventually come to a Phil/Nish stand off. Baseball bat at the ready. Sharon is getting very conspicuous by her absence.🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
not sure if it's been discussed on here but apparently Eddie is in court for a racially aggravated murder and he wants to use george as a character witness in court. Knew there was something dodgy about him but this is next level.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Episode 6 of Lady Killers on BBC sounds is about farming. Doesn't seem like it's ever been a great practice. I wonder if we're about to have a #MeToo movement for farmed children and their trauma. Can't believe I'd never actually heard of this until EE at Christmas.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
New profile pic slaags, really wanted to use one of him and Denise and photoshop my head onto D's but I can't out myself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
not sure if it's been discussed on here but apparently Eddie is in court for a racially aggravated murder and he wants to use george as a character witness in court. Knew there was something dodgy about him but this is next level.
Yes I just saw those spoilers but how would George not know that his old man is up on a murder charge? And why isn't he in custody?

• Wow
the old “ I can’t be racist I have a black son” Where is George’s mum?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.