Eastenders #29 Denise's D is buried with Keanu, while Jack's burying his D in Stacey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I take it they’re gearing up to a Cindy Jr return. Wonder if she’ll have a different head?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Danny Moon was a right weasel. Jake no better really, always wearing that grey scarf round his neck.

Dennis: We did it *touching her pregnant tummy 😭

Sharon: Noooooooo. Don't leave me. Don't you dare leave me. Waaaaaahhhh! :cry::cry:

How I cried at that scene, even though I knew it was coming. Dennis ♥ The first time in his life he was SO happy. Heartbreaking.

It's only a soap but seemed so real then ....... now is totally different, more comedy!! 🥴
Stop it! 😭 You're crying not me! 😭

Reactions: 2
Hah I know this won’t be popular but I liked Karen.
I love Karen! I don't get the hate for her. In real life, yeah, she'd be awful and someone I'd actively avoid 🤣 but as a soap character she's great, and the woman can act, which can't be said for the rest of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Its joke how they refer to Cindy as Cindy Jr. reminds me of Royle family with baby David

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Nish is going to break Kat isn't he? Oh duck off Priya and take your annoying brats with you.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Nish is going to break Kat isn't he? Oh duck off Priya and take your annoying brats with you.
I’m hoping he tries to, then Phil turns up with his baseball bat and a team of thugs and Nish goes night night. Who actually likes him in the square?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m hoping he tries to, then Phil turns up with his baseball bat and a team of thugs and Nish goes night night. Who actually likes him in the square?
I can’t stand Nish I don’t understand women who find him attractive. I bet he has to wear built up shoes 🤣 I don’t find Ravi attractive either. Don’t you fancy shagging a fella with long hair 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Just caught up with the last 2 episodes which all seemed a bit like a bad fever dream.

Loved Honey mentioning Billy's itchy todger rash 😄
Loved Karen leaving without a handbag or any luggage 🫠 She must have been well wiffy after walking around the square in those spray on pants and that racoon coat 😳 😃

Linda's drinking is just depressing 😕
Kathy wears weird red eyeshadow, and that was before Linda scored her best moment of the week by smacking her one 😄

Nish is planning to shaft Kat in more ways than one 😉 😗

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just caught up with the last 2 episodes which all seemed a bit like a bad fever dream.

Loved Honey mentioning Billy's itchy todger rash 😄
Loved Karen leaving without a handbag or any luggage 🫠 She must have been well wiffy after walking around the square in those spray on pants and that racoon coat 😳 😃

Linda's drinking is just depressing 😕
Kathy wears weird red eyeshadow, and that was before Linda scored her best moment of the week by smacking her one 😄

Nish is planning to shaft Kat in more ways than one 😉 😗
Karen and her Disco Minge

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
lol Karen keeping the dosh, but the cheek of being fobbed off by that slapper Tesco Legs Stacey and OAP Cathy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can’t stand Nish I don’t understand women who find him attractive. I bet he has to wear built up shoes 🤣 I don’t find Ravi attractive either. Don’t you fancy shagging a fella with long hair 🤣
You're not alone, I agree. Nish is attractive but far to tiny for me (although I'm under 5ft 😂), same with ravi and long hair doesn't do it for me either.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I wish Eastenders would show a realistic portrayal of an alcoholic. Someone who drinks just enough to function everyday and doesn’t stumble around blind drunk all the time.

As for Nish planning to rinse Kat, I feel like he may have signed his own death warrant there.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I wish Eastenders would show a realistic portrayal of an alcoholic. Someone who drinks just enough to function everyday and doesn’t stumble around blind drunk all the time.

As for Nish planning to rinse Kat, I feel like he may have signed his own death warrant there.
Some people manage to function every day as you say but my neighbour is an alcoholic that goes on binges. I've found her lying on the pavement a number of times and she's been taken to hospital many times as well after being found practically unconscious in the street.

It's surprising to me that Linda hasn't wound up in hospital with alcohol poisoning, and that nobody has ever mentioned the word 'rehab' to her. Her mother seems far more tolerant of her behaviour than I would be. It's really hard work living with an alcoholic yet George and the girls haven't said anything about it.

Reactions: 17
Some people manage to function every day as you say but my neighbour is an alcoholic that goes on binges. I've found her lying on the pavement a number of times and she's been taken to hospital many times as well after being found practically unconscious in the street.

It's surprising to me that Linda hasn't wound up in hospital with alcohol poisoning, and that nobody has ever mentioned the word 'rehab' to her. Her mother seems far more tolerant of her behaviour than I would be. It's really hard work living with an alcoholic yet George and the girls haven't said anything about it.
It really is the dumbest thing that Linda decided to move back into the Vic. They sold the place because her alcoholism was so bad but then she was like, no it’s fine. I’ll just be around bottles of vodka all day and never be tempted. Not to mention the fact she’s raising two young kids and running a pub would be a really awkward job to fit around that (see also Chelsea with her nightclub manager job and three year old who is still in a pram).

Reactions: 16
I’ve just seen that BBC3 will be showing documentaries about each of the Six. The first one is ‘Suki’s Story’ airing in May.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.