Eastenders #29 Denise's D is buried with Keanu, while Jack's burying his D in Stacey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Karen's outfit is just so damn funny 🀣
Who dresses like that in real life 😳
View attachment 2740249
Her crotch must be very sweaty in those 😁
Karen looking like Bianca on steroids
---
She squeaks when she walks 100%
When is Priya coming back on screen with her thigh high mini skirts. Lol squeaky thighs for Ravi 😜

Sorry I’ve been away in a state of Limerence for my hot silver fox boss πŸ‘¨β€πŸ¦³ 🌊 he looks like Ravi but 20 years older πŸ˜‚ I keep bending over in the office so he checks my πŸ‘ 😜

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I’ve just read that Emma will return with Phil’s baby😭surely not

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
i hate speculating spesh when it involves women's bodies but my sis is convinced Kelly B is pregnant and leaving i(her)o the EE ticktock is confirmation
i thought Kelly was in her 50's surely not no???

• Haha
Reactions: 6
i hate speculating spesh when it involves women's bodies but my sis is convinced Kelly B is pregnant and leaving i(her)o the EE ticktock is confirmation
I thought she was pregnant aswell tbh πŸ€” 😳

Reactions: 2
Kellie 47 IRL and a mother to 3 so I doubt that she's having another baby. Her tummy is probably just mid life menopausal weight gain.
I’ve just read that Emma will return with Phil’s baby😭surely not
😁 Patsy is 55 IRL. We all know that Phil produces supersperm but this would be stretching it πŸ˜„

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Kellie 47 IRL and a mother to 3 so I doubt that she's having another baby. Her tummy is probably just mid life menopausal weight gain.

😁 Patsy is 55 IRL. We all know that Phil produces supersperm but this would be stretching it πŸ˜„
Phil-it BANG!
Bang, and the menopause is gone!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Just watched todays, FFS
I thought they were gonna get Kat and Phil back together for a moment but they had to go and ruin it 😭

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Are they geering up to a kathy and Phil reunion seems to be a lot of scenes with them lately

• Wow
Reactions: 4
There is a new story line coming up soon regarding George and his Father Eddie I think this should be a good one.
---
I'm still enjoying the discomfort of the 6 but I agree that Linda's character is done now.
Okay we know she has a problem with drink but why does she always grab the bottle and neck it. I have known people with alcohol addiction but they seldom grab a bottle and drink straight from it, its not necessarily about that kind of desperation is more about a habit that has become addictive and dangerous to the person's health and well being.
---
I'm still enjoying the discomfort of the 6 but I agree that Linda's character is done now.
Okay we know she has a problem with drink but why does she always grab the bottle and neck it. I have known people with alcohol addiction but they seldom grab a bottle and drink straight from it, its not necessarily about that kind of desperation is more about a habit that has become addictive and dangerous to the person's health and well being.

Reactions: 11
I'm so fed up of Linda crying every 5 seconds 😭 I think she needs to join Mick at sea. 🌊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Agreed...enough Linda crying and necking a wine bottle every episode. I think her character is done.

Reactions: 14
Sorry I’ve been away in a state of Limerence for my hot silver fox boss πŸ‘¨β€πŸ¦³ 🌊 he looks like Ravi but 20 years older πŸ˜‚ I keep bending over in the office so he checks my πŸ‘ 😜
Omg same, but not a boss just a silver fox colleague :oops::D

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Glad that the Arches could be going back to Mitchell ownership. At least Ben could potentially have a job now instead of pretending he's going to run a marathon and taking Lexi to have her nails done when she doesn't want to go to school.

He'll probably tell Phil he doesn't want it and then bugger off in some sort of twattish way.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.