Eastenders #29 Denise's D is buried with Keanu, while Jack's burying his D in Stacey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cindy/Cindy, Gina/Gina, Ricky/Ricky, Den/Dennis/Denny, Abi/Abi, Peggy/Peggy
It all gets too repetitive and confusing. Give a child their own name for god sake, keep the tribute for their middle name.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
so impressed with Linda recognising her son when she’s drunk and he’s changed heads again 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Why is Alfie getting wrote out again to go away on a boat he seems to be in and out it like nobodies business

Reactions: 12
When I have my next baby I'm naming him Dennis Nishandeep as a beautiful tribute to my affairs with both of his father's .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I'm cackling at this!
AND I am going to hell but 46 seconds in and I was laughing. Poor Peggy. Johnny was a great vilian!

The title and music just make the scene! 😭🤣
He was a great villain . I read Billy Murray was friends with the Krays. Maybe that’s where he got inspiration

Johnny arrives next week in the classics if you’re interested

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Chanandler you're always doing the Lord's work and I'm loving Classic EastEnders at the moment so very excited for next week. 😊

Peggy squealing like a pig never gets old! 😭🤣
I’m not too happy about Danny Moon’s arrival. I will never forgive him for Dennis 💔

• Heart
  • Sad
I’m not too happy about Danny Moon’s arrival. I will never forgive him for Dennis 💔
Even as a child I couldn't stand Danny and tbh I'm not a fan of Jake either! Sharon's screaming goes right through me every time I watch the scene where Dennis dies. 😭😭

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Even as a child I couldn't stand Danny and tbh I'm not a fan of Jake either! Sharon's screaming goes right through me every time I watch the scene where Dennis dies. 😭😭
Me too. I can never find it but there’s a scene I love between Phil and Sharon I think after Dennis. She won’t talk to anyone or get out of bed. He comes into her room and she silently reaches out for his arm because she just wants him to be close 🥲

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Danny Moon was a right weasel. Jake no better really, always wearing that grey scarf round his neck.

Dennis: We did it *touching her pregnant tummy 😭

Sharon: Noooooooo. Don't leave me. Don't you dare leave me. Waaaaaahhhh! :cry::cry:

How I cried at that scene, even though I knew it was coming. Dennis ♥ The first time in his life he was SO happy. Heartbreaking.

It's only a soap but seemed so real then ....... now is totally different, more comedy!! 🥴

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.