Eastenders #29 Denise's D is buried with Keanu, while Jack's burying his D in Stacey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im not a Linda fan so tbh she can go SHE WAS THE ONE WHO FORKED HIM FOR FORK SAKE!!! (also get away from Alfie)

nahh Kats been on my shag list since i started watching (then going back to the early 2000s to watch the Slaters arrive and Sharon and Den, Peggy, Pat and Frank) the red leather co ord 🔥 the brilliant on screen kissing, the red hair era's YASSSSS HONEYYYY!
Also Andy Hunter total bleep but ahh it has to be done
Kush and Ravi
Kims boyfriend who was part of the 'who shagged kat' and then Connor (who shagged Carol :unsure::cautious:)

Reactions: 2
What are you doing to me making me choose between my fav 3 (not including the gorgeous Kheerat)? :oops: anyway I had to choose to kill Phil, shag Nish and Marry Ravi cause as much as I love Phil theres no way I'm passing on a shag from Nish and a chance to marry Ravi!:love::love:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh Prof Yaffle I love how truly disgusted you got over the standard of the passion in the Nish and Kat scene
I still don't think your eyes have gotten over it tbh

No matter what thread we bump into each other on we always find the time for a little rave about Nige and his amazing skills in that department 😘
My eyes will never recover, of all the romantic or just frantic kissing scenes this left me with ick ick and more ick. Today's offering was no better, although because they were in public they didn't go for it so 'dramatically'.

Whilst we are reminiscing and @notsoplainjane you may enjoy the first vid!

As for Nigel, he is the 'powerhouse' of the ultimate realistic snogs or tender frissons. He had many stand out moments from his time on EE. Whoever wrote for the character, whether it be hard-man Dennis, lovable Dennis, caring Dennis (he was an angel with Dot) or empathetic Dennis, they got it spot on. Nigel's acting was impeccable, the director wouldn't have had to say much, he just seemed to 'get it' with how to act out the character's scenes. 🥰 The Jack Dalton confession to Sharon episode was masterful, such a long script wonderfully delivered.

Here are a couple of YT vids to mull over, that Dennis/Kat kiss, there are a couple on the first vid, from which Navin aka Nish could learn a thing or two. The second kiss is a bit of a hum dinger for early evening viewing, but 👏 to both Nigel and Jessie for giving it large!

Then his reaction to Kat when she thinks he has upset Zoe, when it is completely the opposite. Zoe pleads with Dennis not to tell her family that it was Den, not him, that fathered her baby.

His retort to Kat is priceless, his delivery perfect @ 30 seconds in. 😂 "How are you anyway, still chucking your knickers round the Square I see".😁 Could any other actor on EE have said that line as well as that, including the head nod, something with me thinks it may have been an ad-lib it was so good.

Enjoy, I know you will @MeghanSnarkle ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
duck me can we get a jump-scare warning before Eddies scenes please? Mans facial expressions are haunting!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Me when I realise football is on instead of my beloved Eastenders -

Screenshot_20240206_190029_Google.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Honestly the six are doing my head in, have they never heard of doing things in private? Shop someone to the police, oh I’ll just call in the middle of the street where everyone can hear me?! Kathy and Stacey talking without even checking who is about! I want them all to get caught , except Suki, she’s the only one with any sense!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I mean I don't see Max on the poll so I suppose Phil, Ravi and Nish will have to do. 🥰 I have this weird thing for Phil but that may be because younger Phil was hot af to me. 🤣

Reactions: 3
My eyes will never recover, of all the romantic or just frantic kissing scenes this left me with ick ick and more ick. Today's offering was no better, although because they were in public they didn't go for it so 'dramatically'.

Whilst we are reminiscing and @notsoplainjane you may enjoy the first vid!

As for Nigel, he is the 'powerhouse' of the ultimate realistic snogs or tender frissons. He had many stand out moments from his time on EE. Whoever wrote for the character, whether it be hard-man Dennis, lovable Dennis, caring Dennis (he was an angel with Dot) or empathetic Dennis, they got it spot on. Nigel's acting was impeccable, the director wouldn't have had to say much, he just seemed to 'get it' with how to act out the character's scenes. 🥰 The Jack Dalton confession to Sharon episode was masterful, such a long script wonderfully delivered.

Here are a couple of YT vids to mull over, that Dennis/Kat kiss, there are a couple on the first vid, from which Navin aka Nish could learn a thing or two. The second kiss is a bit of a hum dinger for early evening viewing, but 👏 to both Nigel and Jessie for giving it large!

Then his reaction to Kat when she thinks he has upset Zoe, when it is completely the opposite. Zoe pleads with Dennis not to tell her family that it was Den, not him, that fathered her baby.

His retort to Kat is priceless, his delivery perfect @ 30 seconds in. 😂 "How are you anyway, still chucking your knickers round the Square I see".😁 Could any other actor on EE have said that line as well as that, including the head nod, something with me thinks it may have been an ad-lib it was so good.

Enjoy, I know you will @MeghanSnarkle ;)

I also heard on the rumour vine NIGE didn't know you weren't aloud to use tongues unless asked and consented and he jammed it right in Jessies mouth 😂 she had to tell him but they're still using tongues after the first kiss! 😜
well what's a gal to do @Professor Yaffle

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Karen's outfit is just so damn funny 🤣
Who dresses like that in real life 😳
Polish_20240206_195645994.jpg

Her crotch must be very sweaty in those 😁

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
sorry if someone has posted it already but I read that Eddie is on trial for a racially motivated murder and is being nice to George to try and get him on side so that he can be a character witness for him

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
sorry if someone has posted it already but I read that Eddie is on trial for a racially motivated murder and is being nice to George to try and get him on side so that he can be a character witness for him
I forget his name was Eddie as everyone keeps referring him as George’s dad 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.