Eastenders #28 seduced by Peter's special sausage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, Sonia stole money to have a gastric band fitted, but I can’t remember where she stole it from.
From a charity collection in the Vic.

I think it was around the time she was cheating on Martin with Tina.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anna looked loads better at the start of today's ep, shame she put that lipstick on shortly after!

Good episode, Nish in that suit...🥵

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Elaine, Anna and Gina could all be such great characters if they could have cast people who can actually act 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Elaine, Anna and Gina could all be such great characters if they could have cast people who can actually act 😅
The woman who plays Elaine is more of a larger than life stage actress she is too OTT for the small screen.

Reactions: 10
Only just started todays… I think Gina is playing Dean?
Sadly I don't think she is. She seems to believe his sob story. More importantly it's January and Gina still thinks that a crop top is suitable attire 🙄

Cindy definitely still despises Bobby but she knows that she can't force Anna to drop him. Her daughters both have unsuitable boyfriends and she can't do anything about it (although I'm sure she'll try to sabotage if she can).

It's good that Kat is getting a bit more screetime now but it seems a bit ridiculous for her to be moralising when she used to call herself a slag.

Priya's remark about Kats minge being like the Dartford tunnel was pretty funny 😁

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
What happened to George’s storyline? What was the other bits he wasn’t aware of?

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Sadly I don't think she is. She seems to believe his sob story. More importantly it's January and Gina still thinks that a crop top is suitable attire 🙄

Cindy definitely still despises Bobby but she knows that she can't force Anna to drop him. Her daughters both have unsuitable boyfriends and she can't do anything about it (although I'm sure she'll try to sabotage if she can).

It's good that Kat is getting a bit more screetime now but it seems a bit ridiculous for her to be moralising when she used to call herself a slag.

Priya's remark about Kats minge being like the Dartford tunnel was pretty funny 😁
Can’t stand Cindy but duck me, one daughter dating a murderer and the other a rapist. Only in Eastenders!
---
Sorry to sound old but why are so many tops in shops cropped these days?!
Even normal length tops look like crop tops on my long body. Used to love h and m until it became all crop toppy and box shapeless tops that make me look like a blob.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Cindy is ready to strangle bobby at this stage and George was so unbothered! Phi mentioning the Vic started a tick in Nishs brain, he knows! Shitney buying the red milk says all I need to know about her. Gina is the stupidest person to grace Walford in recent years she walks like a giraffe but is dressed as a zebra... I'm so jealous of kat right now, would love to be friends (with benefits) with Nish. Phil drinking something other than orange juice, im in shock!! I loved Priya tonight, she is brilliant, shes going to interfer with Kat. Ian is so stupid, whys he giving Dean dating advice... bleugh, when he walked into the pub and said "listen big guy" 👊. The line of the night for me was "Howie, you're a postman"

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I love Priya, shame she gets 0 screen time
Me too, but I want to see a different softer side to her, as much as we lol at the verbal tennis back and forth with the matriarchs, maybe some tongue tennis with Ravi 🥵 he’ll need a date for Valentines in Feb, and Denise is acting deranged
---
Waiting for Dee’s bombastic side eye to Ravi when that happens 😂

Also, has Ravi even apologised to Eve for tryna kill her on orders of Nish, they seem to do well staying out of each others way on the square, market street and pub

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.