Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

choccyhazelnut

I don't think it's supposed to be his ghost it's just her hallucinating as she gets crazier and crazier lol

Reactions: 24

tftrc

Chatty Member
Whilst they’re at it slimming down the cast they can get rid of Sonia and Reiss 🥴 their IVF storyline makes me want to put pins in my eyes

• Heart

sparklingdee

VIP Member
also WHY haven't we seen chelsea's son for about a year and she's still pushing a newborn baby pram around when her baby was born december 2021???????? he's a 2 year old toddler now, wherever he is..........

• Haha

Blueblue123

VIP Member
I still can't believe their whole plan to get away with MURDER was to just hope Nish ✨forgot✨.

Half a brain cell between them!

• Haha
Reactions: 23

notsoplainjane

Nahhh Alfie and Linda being a couple no fucking thankyou MR Clenshaw!
also your crazy if you think Alfie will ever want anyone seriously other than Kat mans been obsessed with her since 2002 MY WIFEEEEE!

i do think Shanes acting was very emotive tonight but the block storybull and screen time has affected this story MEN don't like to TALK about their DICKS NOT WORKING so why are EE not really showcasing this important storyline?
why are we stuffed to the brim with Den and her DRY ASS weave staring into space, Linda worrying/ chugging in various shades of pink and Stacey!
don't even get me started the absolute cheeeeeeek of her to come at Kat for shagging Nish when she's sleeping with Branning number 10 and very seriously causing all the 6 fuckery to hit boiling point if Den and her weave find out !!

• Haha

dillychopgirl

VIP Member
I don’t think I’m mentally prepared
---
Trying to work out the relationship between Louie and Arthur rn
I got confused with that cousin thing as well 🙄🙄
---
Kat announcing they had sex infront of everyone, so cringe. Dean was thinking he was getting his leg over and then opened his mouth acting like a dickhead. Linda is going to say told you so! What was the point of his return? Get rid now. Nish is going to turn into a spoiled, manipulative twat and I'm here for it.
Tbh if I had sex with nish I’d post it all over Facebook 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
Yep getting sick of all forms of incense in EE, most folk in real life would not do or accept these type of pseudo experimental relationships
I quite like incense, it can create a nice calming atmosphere but it depends on how they smell

Last edited:
  • Haha

Tanley

VIP Member
I do think that Kat and Nish have surprisingly good chemistry. I was expecting to find this story ridiculous, but Nish is so gorgeous, Phil is such an oaf, and Kat is acting every one else off the screen. I don’t expect it to last, but I’m going to enjoy it while it does (probably what Kat said to Nish ;)).

• Heart

Mmayhem

I've been thinking about Max Branning walking into the Vic 'Alright Stace' while she's sat there with Jack 🤣 the things they could do with that storyline!

• Haha

AdApathy

VIP Member
You're in for a bloody treat today EE fans! Did not see that coming 🤫🤫
I KNOW RIGHT! When Denise was in the visitation room I was like "who the fuck is she visiting cos it sure ain't gonna be Gray, surely? Then I was like 😲😲😲😲

Fantastic surprise. Highlight of the week so far.

Also, special mention to Stacey's aubergine

• Haha
  • Wow

Lizzie Mintdrop

VIP Member
A couple of things wound me up. First off, who the f cast 27yr old Liam Hatch as a school boy?

Secondly, why would Nish be getting anything in the divorce, he was in prison for 20 years for murder, no divorce court would grant him anything.

The writers are clowns

• Haha
  • Heart

Hope96

VIP Member
1000005015.jpg

Look how innocent poor Bradders looks! Max is a total babe and I've never been able to get past Jack's ears. 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick

Instashamous

Chatty Member
I am way behind so the point has likely already been made but how much of a piece of shit is Jack- ‘Stacey cares about her family’ I swear to god if I was D and he was comparing me to the woman he’d cheated on me with he’d be under the caff with Keanu

• Heart

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
I also feel like everything is so rushed and disjointed !!

In January Nish for example has managed all the following -

been fighting for his life with a brain bleed in a coma,
woke from the coma,
Recovered all faculties fully from a brain injury,
had to learn how to function in life without his partner of 30 years
gotten close to Kat,
slept with Kat,
agreed to a divorce,
Played detective over Keanu's disappearance,
negotiated his terms for divorce,
overseen the refurbishment of the cafe,
got the divorce on his own terms and seen his wife walk away as a free woman .Done.

There could of been a slow recovery, a real sense of a person having to rebuild a life, lots of Nish and Ravi trying to repair
their relationship, see him struggle to find a connection with someone plenty to take it up till say march

Nah he just needs two weeks after waking up and its all sorted.
They really are miracle workers at Walford General. Peter was on a ventilator just a few weeks ago and now he’s fine. Must have been super nurse Sonia helping him out.

• Haha

Honeystar

VIP Member
I knew this would happen but what a flop it’s been since the new year. Another character being totally ruined in Stacey, the Bradley/Max saga was iconic and they seem obsessed with trying to recreate the heyday which is what this Jack affair feels like, but it’s just not hitting the same, it just feels icky and is turning Stacey into a totally unlikeable character.

Reactions: 22