Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SkippyDoo

Chatty Member
The woman who plays Elaine is more of a larger than life stage actress she is too OTT for the small screen.
I don’t know if anyone else my age has this problem, but I keep thinking she’s going to say “Yes Mr Brittas” in a particular voice and open a drawer or two underneath the Vic bar to reveal small children sleeping in there.
---
Kat had a good point when she told Stacey to back off over her renting one of Nish's properties as Stacey is living in a property owned by the Panesars.

So why are Suki and Eve trying to cram into the Slater Tardis house?
They could have moved into the vacant flat because Suki must be a co-owner of that as well 🫠
I am glad they acknowledged the Tardis house in recent dialogue. I realise they need everyone living on the Square and that it creates more character interaction if people bump into each other over breakfast or coming back from The Vic etc but no way would Suki and Eve be crashing with that lot.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
Imagine how big George’s must be given how he looked about 4 times the size of Nish in the kitchen scene
Height can be misleading though. Some tall blokes really don’t have much going on, while one of the biggest I’ve seen was on a 5ft4 guy.

Umm, so yeah. EastEnders.

• Haha
  • Wow

Spilttea

VIP Member
Sick of sodding Stacey Slater shagging any male that offers her the whiff of interest. The character just lurches from one doomed relationship to another and never seems to take any responsibility for her actions. Jack is an utter knob and shite husband, I hope Denise finds out shags tiny Ravi and then dobs Stacey into the police for the Nish stuff.

• Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
Just think if Patrick hadn’t got the tacky “D” necklace out of the pawn shop when she sold it in her povvo days she wouldn’t be in this mess now

• Haha

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
I hate Jack and Stacey but they're also quite hot together.
Stacey has got to be a filthy slag in bed (I remember she was really hot during the Max affair era) but Jack looks like someone who’d fold their trousers and carefully place them on a chair before sex. And keep his socks on.

Stacey and Martin supposedly had feelings for each other not that long ago. They broke up because of the secret cams stuff and that was swiftly forgotten about. I guess it’ll be dragged up again next time one of them has a stable partner.

• Haha
  • Sick

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Kat hooking up with Nish (lucky her) even though he's like Phil but possibly worse 😳 Phil slept with Emma because he thought Kat and Alfie might get back together. Kat is an idiot.

Gina keeps saying crap like "you're a great dad". She doesn't know that at all and there's no evidence that Dean played any part in looking after Jade when she was young 🙄

At least we had some fun scenes with Kim and Howie tonight.
I loved Kim losing it with the snarky woman 😁I'm sad that they're both leaving for a while. Kim brings some energy and humour to the show. Everyone else is just damn miserable.
Of course it was totally unrealistic that a cruise ship company wouldn't already have someone doing their marketing 🙄

I wonder if Whitless will end up giving her stall to Lauren when she leaves. It's an unwritten law that nobody in Eastenders has a proper career.

I liked Amy saying what she thought to Gina about Dean. Why did her father take the family to lunch at his restaurant the other week? Amy should have refused to go there.
General observations-
I'm sick of drunk Linda's pity party. Just shut up Linda.

I'm also worried that everyone in Eastenders apparently goes to McClunkys for food every day. Don't they know anything about nutrition and the causes of obesity? I swear 'chips Avani' has eaten nothing but chips since she arrived on the square 😄

• Haha

AL10

VIP Member
Can’t believe she said before that Bradley was more like a mate... weren’t saying that when the poor bastard was falling off the Vic

• Haha
  • Sad

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
No wonder Nish has poor kissing technique. His wife was a lesbian, don't suppose he's seen much action for years 😆

• Haha

LittleMy

VIP Member
Can’t stand Jack and Stacey. He walks around like fucking Frankenstein and is a dirty hypocrite, and Stacey has no scruples. She’ll be after Ricky Jr next. At least Kathleen Slater is a loveable slapper.

• Haha
Reactions: 21