Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

coconochanel

VIP Member
Bloody hell Stacey crying and whimpering over Nish, love you are twice the size of him just give him a wallop and he'll be on the floor (or maybe not as he might get another flashback :ROFLMAO: )

• Haha
Reactions: 26

coconochanel

VIP Member
I wish they had made the 6 a bit more steely instead of whimpering and crying over four foot nothing Nish because he says he 'remembers', I remember being ravished by Ravi but it doesn't make it true does it!🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Disneygirl89

VIP Member
The 6 are doing my head in now! Don't even care if they get caught. Thought they were gonna be some amazing team. Denise may as well hand herself in at this point🙄😂
Their reactions are so bloody obvious it's actually hysterical.
Jack your wife is suffering and your back with the local branning bike again🙄
And where the feck is Sharon, She's just pissed off😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Cady1954

VIP Member
Honestly I need to stop watching it my anxiety is through the roof! I can't thinking about the stress and anxiety the six are going through (apart from Shazza who fucked off to the other side of the world). I keep getting palpitations when Denise comes on screen. I don't think I can distinguish between fiction and real life any more. I need to speak to Chelsea. She'll get me a counselling appointment in 5 mins.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Cady1954

VIP Member
Oh Kat stop whining and get back to Phil. It was a one night bunk up with a bloody corpse! As Stacey said youre no spring chicken and you need to give those lads a decent home not one with elastic walls like Stacey has. Be the Kat we all love. Go find Emma , twat her then get back to Phil before Sharon and their son get back from Australia.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24