Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sparklingdee

VIP Member
but also i gotta say... diane parish is smashing it as denise having a menty b 👏🏼

edit: next thread suggestion!

keanu under the floor & jack and stacey totally uncalled for

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

aidil

VIP Member
JFC that last scene was a jumpscare! Thought he was going to swallow poor Kat whole! 💀

• Haha
  • Wow

Tanley

VIP Member
It’s great to see that other posters love Alfie like I do. Shane Ritchie has always been great at the serious stuff, he is often seen as a jokey figure, but he’s far more than that. He is excelling in this story line ❤
I keep changing my mind about him and Linda. They have such a lovely, believable friendship and I would hate to see it ruined by turning them into a typical EE couple, having arguments and being unfaithful. But they do have a lot in common, and they’ve both been badly hurt. So in some ways I would like them to be together, running the pub and having a large, happy, blended family.

• Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I'm looking forward to psychic night in the Vic because you can guarantee at least one prediction will come true 😄

• Haha
  • Heart

LittleMy

VIP Member
Actress who plays Elaine needs to stop roaring, what was the opening line?!?!

And wow Bernie, nice of you to join us!
It’s the side eye thing she does after the dramatic pauses. She makes me howl with her overacting and bellowing 😂 my husband said to me “fuck sake she’s too much, they need to tone her down.”

Cafe should have been called Nish’s Dishes or Nish’s Nosh.

• Haha
  • Heart

Jas19/2

VIP Member
Nish is total small dick engery he is only good at fronting woman not men it’s hysterical when he tries to front George

• Haha

Hope96

VIP Member
I almost wet myself when the psychic starting barking and meowing. 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
One minute Stacey is skint so having to sell her body online.

The next minute she loses the wage of an adult (Bobby), gains a replacement mouth that doesn't pay their way (Charli) and yet appears to no longer have money worries.

From what I can see Stacey's Baps haven't put the prices up and doesn't look any busier.

#StorylineContinuity
Also I swear their home was a normal sized house when her and Martin rented it. Now it’s a 5 bedroom doss house. It’s ridiculous that they’d have a house that size. Firstly because there are so few of them in London. Most landlords would turn that into a a 6 bedroom HMO (the living room making an extra bedroom). And if you look on Rightmove for properties that size in East London, near a tube etc you’re looking at over £3k and that’s without the nice Victorian features. Housing benefit would never cover that.

😂 Lurpak Legs Stacey and her red kecks keep falling down for Jack in the sack
In my day we used the term Tesco Legs - because they’re open 24 hours.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I think the alarm went off in the last episode to warn us about in coming hotness 🔥 from Ravi. 😋 He's back on screen tonight looking mighty fine 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart

PamDoove

I NEver thought I’d say this, but I’m actually becoming attracted to Alfie!

The grey hair, the black jacket with the collar turned up, the vulnerability. It all adds to his allure 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

AdApathy

VIP Member
If Nish knows there's some secret linked to the cafe, why wouldn't he look into it? All he's done is keep it from Suki and carried on the renovations. He should've thought about how annoyed Suki was when the floors were mentioned
cos Nish knows nish, otherwise he'd be out there, making moves.

• Haha

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
I’ve always loved Denise. I don’t care what Jack says. She is nothing but a bad bitch between the sheets 😂.
Nah. I don’t fancy Ravi but I still wouldn’t have turned down sex with a fit guy in a hotel room. The face on her.

IMG_6429.jpeg

• Haha

Laika1234

VIP Member
How does Stacey always come across as likeable and everyone's friend? She literally steals everyone's man! She's vile. Were Shabnam and Kush together when she slept with Kush? Was she with Martin at the time?
And never wrong! She is always the victim! The martyr. Watch this affair be Denise’s fault. Shes such an unlikeable cow.