Eastenders #28 seduced by Peter's special sausage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon the best shagger would be Phil - he looks like filth and wouldn’t be averse to a cheeky ☝🏽 up the 🍑

I reckon Max was decent but a crier, like moody and tearful afterwards.

Can’t believe Stacey has gone from Kheerat (best Panesar puth) bypassed pocket rocket Ravi and straight to that too small camel coat wearing dullard. The least she could have done is had a go on Man like Nish before she even considered the lesser Branning. Disappointing.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just think if Patrick hadn’t got the tacky “D” necklace out of the pawn shop when she sold it in her povvo days she wouldn’t be in this mess now

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just think if Patrick hadn’t got the tacky “D” necklace out of the pawn shop when she sold it in her povvo days she wouldn’t be in this mess now
She’ll be back to eating out of bins before we know it. Or maybe she’ll grow a beard like Ian Beale when he went through his wilderness phase? Tbf I felt for her tonight when that boot Stacey was having a go, as if shagging her husband isn’t bad enough

• Haha
Reactions: 15
When I first read your comment, I thought you were implying you had a go on reiss in real life 😂
The actor is quite fit outside eastenders. For some reason he looks 20 years older on eastenders, I wouldn't say no! Back off part time lesbian/awful nightwear Sonia!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Pat as a ghost figment of Peggy’s memory is fab though 🥰

Final scene 🥹

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Also I swear their home was a normal sized house when her and Martin rented it. Now it’s a 5 bedroom doss house. It’s ridiculous that they’d have a house that size. Firstly because there are so few of them in London. Most landlords would turn that into a a 6 bedroom HMO (the living room making an extra bedroom). And if you look on Rightmove for properties that size in East London, near a tube etc you’re looking at over £3k and that’s without the nice Victorian features. Housing benefit would never cover that.

In my day we used the term Tesco Legs - because they’re open 24 hours.
Never heard that before that’s a cracker 😂

Pat as a ghost figment of Peggy’s memory is fab though 🥰

Final scene 🥹
I actually thought about that when I wrote my comment and that’s definitely an exception! But seeing Keanu standing in the shadows of Denise’s mirror just isn’t it at all🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Ghost Canoe 🤣🤣
How did he come up on the credits this week??

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't think it's supposed to be his ghost it's just her hallucinating as she gets crazier and crazier lol

Reactions: 24
I hate it when eastenders does stuff like that though, it’s meant to be realistic (which is questionable at the best of times) but showing ghosts? Too far
It's not a ghost. It's supposed to represent what she's thinking. Showing that she's lost it

Reactions: 7
She’ll be back to eating out of bins before we know it. Or maybe she’ll grow a beard like Ian Beale when he went through his wilderness phase? Tbf I felt for her tonight when that boot Stacey was having a go, as if shagging her husband isn’t bad enough
I’ve got that random scene of her cooking pasta in my head now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.