Eastenders #28 seduced by Peter's special sausage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get why the six didn’t bring Phil in on it. It’s not like he would bay an eyelid over Keanu and would have some good advice.
I can’t imagine Phil being up to much sex wise, he’s too lazy and would beer burp in your face after

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I don’t get why the six didn’t bring Phil in on it. It’s not like he would bay an eyelid over Keanu and would have some good advice.
Exactly. He has a connection to all of them. 3 of them are his baby mummas, Stacey is Kat’s cousin, Linda is his AA person. The only one missing out is Suki, but there was no love lost between him and Keanu anyway

Reactions: 9
Dennis Rickman 😍

You can tell just from the way he kisses you'd be stocking up on Cystopurin sachets

Dennis was different league when it came to very authentic kissing/snogging scenes.

Judge all of his against Phil and Emma, Phil and Kat, the recent Nish and Kat awfulness. 🤢 We know that Kat can be a right minx when she has the right snogging partner. It has to be the men lacking in acting ability in those scenes. Just look at Dennis and Kat back in the day, blimey. 🔥🔥 Don't forget Dennis and Sharon, well Dennis and anyone actually. 🥵

Take a bow Nigel Harman, your acting is unsurpassed. 👏

The actors in scenes like that must discuss it beforehand as to how it is going to go. For it to look SO awkward is pure acting embarrassment, quite astounded that any director accepted the results, unless they were on 'take 20' and it was still dreadful, time is pressing let's move on. Quite shocking on the eyes as a viewer too.

Reactions: 5
See I think Reiss would surprise you. It’s always the quiet ones!!
As a tuba player I assume he can hold his breath for long periods, which might come in handy.

I actually think Denise would be bad in bed. Remember the scene with Ravi with her in the dressing gown? And Jack admits she’s hard work.

Kim would be so off putting, probably calling herself the Kimfluencer and trying to livestream the shagging while providing loud commentary.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'd imagine Bobby is pretty hopeless in bed.
I reckon Priya would be pretty wild. Obviously my lucas as well, I bet he's a smooth, sensual shagger but would also make bits of you if asked to 😂

• Haha
See I think Reiss would surprise you. It’s always the quiet ones!!
You didn't hear it from me but apparently the geeker the guy the bigger the dick. Can not confirm or deny.. (potentially could)

Why has no one mentioned Phil??? He's definitely a giver. George though, I would climb that man like a tree.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I’ve just seen on IG a video message to a fan from The Six, who say wtte ‘Six minus one, there’s only five of us atm’. Makes me think that Sharon is going to be away for quite a while.
Also on DS, someone has said that all Sharon’s odd little scenes in January were done in one day and then spread out.
I really hope Letitia is ok.

Reactions: 4
Dennis was different league when it came to very authentic kissing/snogging scenes.

Judge all of his against Phil and Emma, Phil and Kat, the recent Nish and Kat awfulness. 🤢 We know that Kat can be a right minx when she has the right snogging partner. It has to be the men lacking in acting ability in those scenes. Just look at Dennis and Kat back in the day, blimey. 🔥🔥 Don't forget Dennis and Sharon, well Dennis and anyone actually. 🥵

Take a bow Nigel Harman, your acting is unsurpassed. 👏

The actors in scenes like that must discuss it beforehand as to how it is going to go. For it to look SO awkward is pure acting embarrassment, quite astounded that any director accepted the results, unless they were on 'take 20' and it was still dreadful, time is pressing let's move on. Quite shocking on the eyes as a viewer too.
Oh Prof Yaffle I love how truly disgusted you got over the standard of the passion in the Nish and Kat scene
I still don't think your eyes have gotten over it tbh

No matter what thread we bump into each other on we always find the time for a little rave about Nige and his amazing skills in that department 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I can’t imagine Phil being up to much sex wise, he’s too lazy and would beer burp in your face after
*orange juice burp

• Haha
You didn't hear it from me but apparently the geeker the guy the bigger the dick. Can not confirm or deny.. (potentially could)

Why has no one mentioned Phil??? He's definitely a giver. George though, I would climb that man like a tree.
When I first read your comment, I thought you were implying you had a go on reiss in real life 😂

• Haha
I think Kush and Dee were a great couple - at one point she was piggy-backing him in the nude from some afternoon delight but Kush’s mum had turned up for a cuppa tea 😜

ETA found it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.