Eastenders #28 seduced by Peter's special sausage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
but also i gotta say... diane parish is smashing it as denise having a menty b 👏🏼

edit: next thread suggestion!

keanu under the floor & jack and stacey totally uncalled for

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Not been on this thread much as EE is a bit 🥱 at the moment.

But when I checked and had a few pages to read I knew the Phil-thy weekend had started on this thread! 🤣 love it!

ps-why we overlooking Martin on the top shag list! He did get our super Sonia pregnant without her even knowing!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The actor is quite fit outside eastenders. For some reason he looks 20 years older on eastenders, I wouldn't say no! Back off part time lesbian/awful nightwear Sonia!
Yeah he doesn't look bad out of character to be fair. Do you follow the eastenders banter page on facebook? The hashtags kill me off #parttimelesbian #savedbenwithapen and my new favourite one is #mumtobe which absolutely killed me off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yeah he doesn't look bad out of character to be fair. Do you follow the eastenders banter page on facebook? The hashtags kill me off #parttimelesbian #savedbenwithapen and my new favourite one is #mumtobe which absolutely killed me off 😂
My favourite page! 😂
IMG_7950.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wonder if the Stacey and Jack storyline will trigger Theo's return? Maybe he goes insane and kills Jack for "stealing" Stacey?

Reactions: 2
Can you guys help me.... why is Nish Little Nish Panesar but Ravi is Little Ravi Gullatti? Why do they have different surnames?

Reactions: 1
Interesting how Denise is the one crumbling when at first, she was the practical one lol

Reactions: 5
I hate it when eastenders does stuff like that though, it’s meant to be realistic (which is questionable at the best of times) but showing ghosts? Too far
He wasn’t a ghost. Denises mental health is deteriorating and she’s seeing things.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.