Eastenders #28 seduced by Peter's special sausage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who do you think the best shagger in Eastenders is? Past and present characters included.
definitely Dennis Rickman - but what about the gone but not forgotten bad boy Andy Hunter????

sorry if this double posted, tattle is having a slow day 🫠

Reactions: 1
Wonder if he keeps his hand on his hip as he thrusts.
[/QUOTE]

Wonder if Shrimpy keeps his hat on? πŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Lucas is a total humdinger. Surely television’s sexiest serial killer. He’s got better with age too.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I reckon Nish would be ok in bed he'd have something to prove seeing as his ex turned out gay. 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Madame Tellarina was a bloody let down.
Channelling a dog πŸ™„ πŸ˜ƒ
She could've tuned into Archie Mitchell or Den Watts but no she just managed Roly πŸ˜’

Denise needs to get herself a new hairstyle and so does Linda.

I'm enjoying Canoe haunting Denise πŸ˜„
He's much more interesting now he's dead πŸ’€

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why is Denise seeing Keanu everywhere and acting like she killed him? She bashed Nish and he’s had a very productive month

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Why is Denise seeing Keanu everywhere and acting like she killed him? She bashed Nish and he’s had a very productive month
πŸ˜„ It could be argued that Nish's coma has reinvigorated him πŸ˜‰ he's getting some sex and has managed to cut Suki out of the Panesar empire.

Denise is in a panic because Canoe is sleeping with her tacky necklace.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She could've tuned into Archie Mitchell or Den Watts but no she just managed Roly πŸ˜’

I thought someone was going to say 'Is it Wellard?'

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The Ma

The Madame liked the vodka a bit too much

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How are some of you thinking of Bobby and sex at the same time? I can't fathom the two being put together, not even to think he's bad.

Now, Lucas is a serial killer I'd be willing to risk it all with, he made serial killing sexy 🀀

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.