Eastenders #28 seduced by Peter's special sausage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that Canoe's suit on the chair?? Can't quite make it out. Either way, I'd missed it when I watched last night 😅
I mean, I've never killed somebody, but I doubt I'd take off the clothes they were murdered in and casually drape them on a chair in my bedroom

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yes, wanna know about the sinister motive of them visiting George again

Reactions: 8
I liked George’s mum as well, she made an impression on me which is unusual for Eastenders these days. The dad wasn’t a 2 dimensional baddie either.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I love ghost Keanu. It’s the most interesting the characters has ever been 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
i don't get the attraction to max either, he looks like a baked bean 😂 BUT jake wood is an amazing actor and max is such a good character

• Haha
Reactions: 17
i don't get the attraction to max either, he looks like a baked bean 😂 BUT jake wood is an amazing actor and max is such a good character
It’s because his character is pure filth. No he’s not physically sexy, but you know he’d show you a good time. I think it was the scene with him and Stacey ripping each others clothes off on the stairs that first made me think oooh.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.