Eastenders #28 seduced by Peter's special sausage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My list is who I objectively think would be good or bad in bed, not that I necessarily find them fuckable:

George - I mean, obviously.
Mitch - He'd definitely be more of a giver. Anything for his babygirl.
Fatboy - I'm biased here as he reminds me of my ex who was the best shag I've ever had
Peter - Dude has stamina
Vinny - he'd last five seconds and cry afterwards

I also think Roxy would be a terrible shag, and Ronnie would be a dark horse. Stacey must have a magic vagina the amount of dick she gets.
Chelsea would also be good in bed IMO
---
David wicks yes! And the worst would have been Derek branning, spitting on his manky sausage fingers and sticking his fingers inside you frantically, leaving you cut and with a UTI.
---

Wonder if he keeps his hand on his hip as he thrusts.
Suit jacket still on, hand on hip

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Michael Moon for top shagger: he'd leave you satisfied and confused I reckon

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Who do you think the best shagger in Eastenders is? Past and present characters included.

It is so Dennis Rickman.

Even barmaid Tracey succumbed to him, one of the funniest scenes ever when that was revealed. :oops: Sharon's infamous words too, that he's had all the women in the Square and now it's her turn. You have to admit he had something to attract so many of the women, many at the same time!

Bet you never thought I would mention him. :ROFLMAO:😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who do you think the best shagger in Eastenders is? Past and present characters included.
We know the answer. It’s Phil Mitchell. Tracey said he was ‘the best sex she’d ever had’ and who are we to argue with the town soothsayer?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I also feel like everything is so rushed and disjointed !!

In January Nish for example has managed all the following -

been fighting for his life with a brain bleed in a coma,
woke from the coma,
Recovered all faculties fully from a brain injury,
had to learn how to function in life without his partner of 30 years
gotten close to Kat,
slept with Kat,
agreed to a divorce,
Played detective over Keanu's disappearance,
negotiated his terms for divorce,
overseen the refurbishment of the cafe,
got the divorce on his own terms and seen his wife walk away as a free woman .Done.

There could of been a slow recovery, a real sense of a person having to rebuild a life, lots of Nish and Ravi trying to repair
their relationship, see him struggle to find a connection with someone plenty to take it up till say march

Nah he just needs two weeks after waking up and its all sorted.
Also the caff. It was blown to smithereens and less than 2 weeks ago it was still a burnt out shell. Now it’s up and ready to be reopened?!! 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If Nish knows there's some secret linked to the cafe, why wouldn't he look into it? All he's done is keep it from Suki and carried on the renovations. He should've thought about how annoyed Suki was when the floors were mentioned

Reactions: 8
If Nish knows there's some secret linked to the cafe, why wouldn't he look into it? All he's done is keep it from Suki and carried on the renovations. He should've thought about how annoyed Suki was when the floors were mentioned
cos Nish knows nish, otherwise he'd be out there, making moves.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Best shag is obviously Billy Mitchell cause he's tit at everything else in life so he's got to be good at SOMETHING! 🤭 🤭 🤭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

BACK OFFFFF LINDA YOU FRIED UP FORKERRRR!!!!!
---
EE have made a big mistake for January with the massive decline in the six women. Poor continuity, repetition, cliches. They don’t deserve an award this year for their storylines, plain stupid and loopy.

Think they need a new producer, and bring back established writers. The Crimbo storyline was a deflater. The fact no one cared about Canoe lol. One of the six has got to confess in Feb, story has gone stale and rancid.

thissssss also Jessie should have been in the 6 the Phil/Kat break up everyone going off on how amazing an actor Jessie is (and steve) the 6 storyline was big on the one day but the acting since has been abit much imo
i don't care who Jessie ball smashed, she should have been involved!!
---
KAT TOTALLL SLAGGG SLATERRR you know she is FIRE in those streets/sheets! tricks, hands, mouth, positions, outfits, keeping up the pace all of it!! :devilish::p🤪:love:
Phil gos HARRRRRDDDDD double enderrr ;)
Alfie great with his hands and tongue...:p

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.