Eastenders #28 seduced by Peter's special sausage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also feel like everything is so rushed and disjointed !!

In January Nish for example has managed all the following -

been fighting for his life with a brain bleed in a coma,
woke from the coma,
Recovered all faculties fully from a brain injury,
had to learn how to function in life without his partner of 30 years
gotten close to Kat,
slept with Kat,
agreed to a divorce,
Played detective over Keanu's disappearance,
negotiated his terms for divorce,
overseen the refurbishment of the cafe,
got the divorce on his own terms and seen his wife walk away as a free woman .Done.

There could of been a slow recovery, a real sense of a person having to rebuild a life, lots of Nish and Ravi trying to repair
their relationship, see him struggle to find a connection with someone plenty to take it up till say march

Nah he just needs two weeks after waking up and its all sorted.
They really are miracle workers at Walford General. Peter was on a ventilator just a few weeks ago and now he’s fine. Must have been super nurse Sonia helping him out.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I am way behind so the point has likely already been made but how much of a piece of tit is Jack- ‘Stacey cares about her family’ I swear to god if I was D and he was comparing me to the woman he’d cheated on me with he’d be under the caff with Keanu

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Who do you think the best shagger in Eastenders is? Past and present characters included.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I miss Vincent. He would definitely be good.

The storyline of him and Mick working out together, running in the park resulted in one of the best EE scenes ever - Vincent in tight black lycra compression wear, and a bulge that made me both glad I did and sad I didn't have 3D TV at the same time. Would've taken someone's eye out, preferably mine. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Who do you think the best shagger in Eastenders is? Past and present characters included.
David Wicks. Absolutely the sexiest and most gorgeous man in any TV show ever.
Dennis Rickman. You just know he would be very, very naughty.
Ravi Gulati. Looks Like he has a vivid imagination and a lot of staying power ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Max gives me the major ick I will never understand the attraction with him 😂 sometimes when I'm watching old episodes I fast forward the scenes he's in I find him so grim

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Dennis Rickman 😍

You can tell just from the way he kisses you'd be stocking up on Cystopurin sachets

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.