Eastenders #28 seduced by Peter's special sausage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One minute Stacey is skint so having to sell her body online.

The next minute she loses the wage of an adult (Bobby), gains a replacement mouth that doesn't pay their way (Charli) and yet appears to no longer have money worries.

From what I can see Stacey's Baps haven't put the prices up and doesn't look any busier.

#StorylineContinuity
Also I swear their home was a normal sized house when her and Martin rented it. Now it’s a 5 bedroom doss house. It’s ridiculous that they’d have a house that size. Firstly because there are so few of them in London. Most landlords would turn that into a a 6 bedroom HMO (the living room making an extra bedroom). And if you look on Rightmove for properties that size in East London, near a tube etc you’re looking at over £3k and that’s without the nice Victorian features. Housing benefit would never cover that.

😂 Lurpak Legs Stacey and her red kecks keep falling down for Jack in the sack
In my day we used the term Tesco Legs - because they’re open 24 hours.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Jack only has the furrowed brow expression....literally fast forward through his scenes right now

Reactions: 7
That scene of Keanu burying Denise in her dream/nightmare might explain why he was seen on set after the Christmas episodes would have been filmed

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Also I swear their home was a normal sized house when her and Martin rented it. Now it’s a 5 bedroom doss house. It’s ridiculous that they’d have a house that size. Firstly because there are so few of them in London. Most landlords would turn that into a a 6 bedroom HMO (the living room making an extra bedroom). And if you look on Rightmove for properties that size in East London, near a tube etc you’re looking at over £3k and that’s without the nice Victorian features. Housing benefit would never cover that.

In my day we used the term Tesco Legs - because they’re open 24 hours.
We used to say yo-yo knickers

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I NEver thought I’d say this, but I’m actually becoming attracted to Alfie!

The grey hair, the black jacket with the collar turned up, the vulnerability. It all adds to his allure 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
One minute Stacey is skint so having to sell her body online.

The next minute she loses the wage of an adult (Bobby), gains a replacement mouth that doesn't pay their way (Charli) and yet appears to no longer have money worries.

From what I can see Stacey's Baps haven't put the prices up and doesn't look any busier.

#StorylineContinuity
She was ignoring customers who were waiting yesterday so she could to talk to Jack and Alfie !!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I almost wet myself when the psychic starting barking and meowing. 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
God I bleeping hate drunk Linda
EE have made a big mistake for January with the massive decline in the six women. Poor continuity, repetition, cliches. They don’t deserve an award this year for their storylines, plain stupid and loopy.

Think they need a new producer, and bring back established writers. The Crimbo storyline was a deflater. The fact no one cared about Canoe lol. One of the six has got to confess in Feb, story has gone stale and rancid.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I can imagine Linda and Alfie getting married and Mick bursting into the church at the last minute.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'll actually cry if I have to look at Danny Dyer's constipated expressions again. It was every 5 seconds in practically every scene so him pissing off has been a big blessing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I'll actually cry if I have to look at Danny Dyer's constipated expressions again. It was every 5 seconds in practically every scene so him pissing off has been a big blessing.
I’ve always said this! He looks so constipated, he can’t act for toffee 😂 I don’t want him back, I’d be happy if Linda and Alfie ended up together tbh.
---
I can imagine Linda and Alfie getting married and Mick bursting into the church at the last minute.
Noooooo! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
EE have made a big mistake for January with the massive decline in the six women. Poor continuity, repetition, cliches. They don’t deserve an award this year for their storylines, plain stupid and loopy.

Think they need a new producer, and bring back established writers. The Crimbo storyline was a deflater. The fact no one cared about Canoe lol. One of the six has got to confess in Feb, story has gone stale and rancid.
I also feel like everything is so rushed and disjointed !!

In January Nish for example has managed all the following -

been fighting for his life with a brain bleed in a coma,
woke from the coma,
Recovered all faculties fully from a brain injury,
had to learn how to function in life without his partner of 30 years
gotten close to Kat,
slept with Kat,
agreed to a divorce,
Played detective over Keanu's disappearance,
negotiated his terms for divorce,
overseen the refurbishment of the cafe,
got the divorce on his own terms and seen his wife walk away as a free woman .Done.

There could of been a slow recovery, a real sense of a person having to rebuild a life, lots of Nish and Ravi trying to repair
their relationship, see him struggle to find a connection with someone plenty to take it up till say march

Nah he just needs two weeks after waking up and its all sorted.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I also feel like everything is so rushed and disjointed !!

woke from the coma,
gotten close to Kat,
slept with Kat,
agreed to a divorce,
got the divorce on his own terms and seen his wife walk away as a free woman .Done.

There could of been a slow recovery, a real sense of a person having to rebuild a life, lots of Nish and Ravi trying to repair
their relationship, see him struggle to find a connection with someone plenty to take it up till say march

Nah he just needs two weeks after waking up and its all sorted.
I'd have liked to have seen Nish have flashbacks but with the wrong person so like a flashback and its Alfie hitting him then another flashback and its Kat etc etc so he gets confused. Rather then him going round to all the six saying 'I remember'.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

woke from the coma,
gotten close to Kat,
slept with Kat,
agreed to a divorce,
There's a man who's had his Ready Brek. He's done more than me in January and I've not been in a coma!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.