Eastenders #28 seduced by Peter's special sausage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god what a thought !

'its in Dana I'm wriggling it, Dana are you enjoying it, Dana am I doing this right, Dana wake up, I'm exciting and sexy honestly'
OK this is the FUNNIEST and most HORRIFYING comment ever, dying!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Gina’s age in the show is wrong, she should be younger. Cindy junior is 24/25. So we are supposed to believe that Cindy snr went into witness protection and within a year met and married George. It’s never been clear how/when/where they met, or when they moved to Spain. Anna is 21, so they should have made Gina a couple of years younger, not older. And obviously played by a different actress, who could pass for a 19 year old.
I don’t really understand what you mean. Why should they have made Gina the younger sister? Gina is the oldest so they went with an actress who looks older than the actress who plays Anna.

If what you’re trying to say is they should have reduced the ages down a bit so there was enough time for Cindy to meet George, get married and have their first child then just make both Gina & Anna a couple of years younger and still have Gina as the eldest

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t really understand what you mean. Why should they have made Gina the younger sister? Gina is the oldest so they went with an actress who looks older than the actress who plays Anna.

If what you’re trying to say is they should have reduced the ages down a bit so there was enough time for Cindy to meet George, get married and have their first child then just make both Gina & Anna a couple of years younger and still have Gina as the eldest
Well that would have worked better too. But I was just meaning that Anna is 21 and the actress is believable for that age. And I think 21 is the limit for how old a child of Cindy and George could be. Bearing in mind Cindy jnr age. I just find it unbelievable that Cindy snr gave birth, went straight into witness protection without her baby, and then within a year met and married George and had another baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t think Cindy has ever been maternal, even though she ended up with six kids (And left them all)
But she has always been in a relationship and she does use kids as a form of control over her partners.
Nothing has ever been explained about all the years after she left George and before she contacted Ian. I don’t believe she just drifted around on her own though. And how did she contact Ian anyway? Maybe she added him as a friend on Facebook :unsure:
The whole story doesn’t add up.

• Haha
I don’t think Cindy has ever been maternal, even though she ended up with six kids.
But she has always been in a relationship and she does use kids as a form of control over her partners.
Nothing has ever been explained about all the years after she left George and before she contacted Ian. I don’t believe she just drifted around on her own though. And how did she contact Ian anyway? Maybe she added him as a friend on Facebook :unsure:
The whole story doesn’t add up.
Maybe this will come out later. I think Cindy's past is going to catch up with her, and it'll transpire that she needed Ian's help (with him being unaware of that at the time ofc), and not the other way around like they said.

Reactions: 4
IMO Cindy and her daughters need to be written out they are boring.
The daughter characters aren’t really hitting. I know some find it cute but saddling Anna with a boring romance with Bobby and removing any dramatic element where Cindy maintains her hate for him is tedious in the extreme.

I didn’t like Gina & Dean either but since she’s already figured him out, it’s not really a story and pointless as well.

Reactions: 10
Has anyone told Cindy Jr her mum is alive? I can’t remember if she’s been mentioned
There was a throw away comment months ago, that Cindy jnr was travelling. Presumably she is still there, in a place with no internet access :)
Apart from that, nothing. I thought Gina and Anna would have been more curious about another sister too.
Actually, is Bianca still bringing up Cindy’s child? How old would she be now? I don’t think she has been mentioned at all.

Reactions: 4
Feckin’ ‘ell Kier Starmer mentioned Tories have been like the longest EastEnders episode on PMQ this afternoon 😂

Get outta ma pub!

If only he had come to the despatch box with a leather coat, baseball bat and saying 'Ehhhh gimmee some nahhhh'.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I love the sibling relationship between Denise and Kim. They are very different characters but they have such a strong bond. Makes me wish I had a sister.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Thought the Six at Xmas was supposed to address the way those women had been treated by men but it hasn’t has it, they are basically all in a far worse position.

It’s such a depressing watch, talk about some bigger picture but no sign of it at all.

How long are they going to drag it out before sorting it out.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I liked the Slaters trailer. Everyone’s jaws dropping at the four very ordinary women walking down the street.

To be fair, in the show Robbie fancied Kat, Jamie had a thing with Zoe and there was a bit of a frisson between Beppe and Lynn so it wasn’t too far off the mark

I liked the Slaters trailer. Everyone’s jaws dropping at the four very ordinary women walking down the street.

Omg I love this 😂 I can’t believe the Slaters were in it when Beppe was. It seems like they would have been ages apart

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.