Eastenders #28 seduced by Peter's special sausage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow Dean can't go five minutes without being an hole, can he?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Kat announcing they had sex infront of everyone, so cringe. Dean was thinking he was getting his leg over and then opened his mouth acting like a head. Linda is going to say told you so! What was the point of his return? Get rid now. Nish is going to turn into a spoiled, manipulative twit and I'm here for it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Kat announcing they had sex infront of everyone, so cringe. Dean was thinking he was getting his leg over and then opened his mouth acting like a head. Linda is going to say told you so! What was the point of his return? Get rid now. Nish is going to turn into a spoiled, manipulative twit and I'm here for it.
Going to sound sick, but I wish he had tried to rape her, then she could have punched him.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Nish obviously didn't have any biscuits at chez Panesar! What an entrance, what an announcement. :oops:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Gina's right hook to Dean's smug little chops was very satisfying. Only wish she'd kicked him in the balls on the way out.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I don’t think I’m mentally prepared
---
Trying to work out the relationship between Louie and Arthur rn
I got confused with that cousin thing as well 🙄🙄
---
Tbh if I had sex with nish I’d post it all over Facebook 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Not entirely sure about the love for nish I mean he's tried to force himself on suki numerous times he's just as bad as Dean

Reactions: 12
I know Whitney is having a break, but is Zack having one too? He said he didn’t want her to go to MK on her own and they wandered off together. But then he was only talking about the job on the stall. I was waiting for him to say that Lauren was going to do shifts at the club. Or maybe invisible Chelsea is going to run the place on her own, while invisible Bernie looks after invisible Jordan.

• Haha
Just caught up on all of this weeks episodes…..damn everyone in Eastenders is getting as horny as this thread 🤣🤣 🌶 🔥

Also do we think Bobby lost his V card to Anna? I did miss a good few years but I can’t imagine he got much action when he got out of prison

• Haha
Just caught up on all of this weeks episodes…..damn everyone in Eastenders is getting as horny as this thread 🤣🤣 🌶 🔥

Also do we think Bobby lost his V card to Anna? I did miss a good few years but I can’t imagine he got much action when he got out of prison
Didn't he have a girlfriend for a bit, Dana was it?

Reactions: 9
Is it me or does Dean have a odd shaped forehead?
His whole head is a strange shape, like a sideways rugby ball in a toupee. He also always looks pale and sweaty, minutes away from a heart attack. The hair and makeup department have done a great job of making him look repulsive!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.