Eastenders #28 seduced by Peter's special sausage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feckin’ ‘ell Kier Starmer mentioned Tories have been like the longest EastEnders episode on PMQ this afternoon 😂

Get outta ma pub!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m struggling with the Dean/Gina stuff. Mainly because Gina is played by a terrible actress and the character is a pain in the arse but also because Dean is just so charicaturey that I can’t take him seriously.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Loved the duff duff from Suki

The narcissistic hypocrisy of Nish with the religious rep in front of Suki, when he’d bonked Kat the night before

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The actress who plays Gina is badly cast, she looks at least 35 especially in the scenes tonight in the candle lit flat. She could easily play a much older character yet EE want us to believe she is early 20s.

Reactions: 11
I’m struggling with the Dean/Gina stuff. Mainly because Gina is played by a terrible actress and the character is a pain in the arse but also because Dean is just so charicaturey that I can’t take him seriously.
Ugh same here. Gina is difficult to like although she a good puncher. She should take up boxing 😄

Dean is such a pathetic nasty little man 🤮
No subtlety at all. Glad Cindy didn't give him 60k and where would she get that money anyway 🤔

Reactions: 7
The actress who plays Gina is badly cast, she looks at least 35 especially in the scenes tonight in the candle lit flat. She could easily play a much older character yet EE want us to believe she is early 20s.
Bit harsh 😅 She looked really nice in that dress and with her hair like that though. Better than that awful zebra crop top tracksuit thing she'd been wearing
(P s with her hair scraped back I sometimes think she looks a bit like Sid the sloth 🤭)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm growing fond of Gina (bring on the hatred 😆) her fashion choices are awful but she's quite cool and feisty. I prefer her over Anna anyway and she gave Dean a good punch.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Bit harsh 😅 She looked really nice in that dress and with her hair like that though. Better than that awful zebra crop top tracksuit thing she'd been wearing
(P s with her hair scraped back I sometimes think she looks a bit like Sid the sloth 🤭)
There is nothing wrong with how she looks and she is attractive, she just doesn’t look early 20s which I think is supposed to be the Gina’s age 😅😂

Reactions: 6
Gina’s age in the show is wrong, she should be younger. Cindy junior is 24/25. So we are supposed to believe that Cindy snr went into witness protection and within a year met and married George. It’s never been clear how/when/where they met, or when they moved to Spain. Anna is 21, so they should have made Gina a couple of years younger, not older. And obviously played by a different actress, who could pass for a 19 year old.

Reactions: 5
The actor who plays Gina is 28 but definitely looks a little older. She’s an odd choice as she was mostly in theatre before EE.

Reactions: 3
Yes she was Harvey’s daughter and I think it was her that Bobby lost his virginity to
Oh god what a thought !

'its in Dana I'm wriggling it, Dana are you enjoying it, Dana am I doing this right, Dana wake up, I'm exciting and sexy honestly'

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Oh god what a thought !

'its in Dana I'm wriggling it, Dana are you enjoying it, Dana am I doing this right, Dana wake up, I'm exciting and sexy honestly'
Let’s be fair though, Dana was probably one of the drippiest women to ever grace the square. They were both so unsexy and unappealing they were made for each other.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Seems like they're gearing up to vindicate Linda through Gina. Though I can't imagine what happens next as I expect Gina will want nothing to do with him now.

Or maybe he'll do something to try and win Gina back which will prove he really is an attacker.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.