Eastenders #28 seduced by Peter's special sausage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love the sibling relationship between Denise and Kim. They are very different characters but they have such a strong bond. Makes me wish I had a sister.
I'm still convinced they're playing the long game with Cindy and she's going to kill Ian on the big 40th anniversary episode
Adam Woodyatt seems to have all but checked out and I can't believe they've got Michelle Collins back on board with just the promise of her character running a pie shop, something will be brewing I reckon .

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thought the Six at Xmas was supposed to address the way those women had been treated by men but it hasn’t has it, they are basically all in a far worse position.

It’s such a depressing watch, talk about some bigger picture but no sign of it at all.

How long are they going to drag it out before sorting it out.

It seems a dead end storyline. They are all getting jumpy at this point, I really don't care if they are caught, or which one goes to prison.

Nobody has missed Keanu.
Those builders are clueless if they cannot see the floor has recently been dug up, surely there will be some subsidence?
Nish is beyond ridiculous by now, marching around threatening everyone, also him hooking up with the most unlikely person in Kat.
Eve seems fine that Ravi took her to the woods to kill her, then there is no sign of him or her reaction to him.
Now that Suki and Eve are together, nobody really cares, they could go to a cottage in the country and live happily ever after!
Sharon doing a runner to see Michelle.
Howie and Kim with the cruise storyline, who dreamt that one up to get them out of the show for a few months as the actor's are doing other theatre jobs?

Last gasp now that the 2023 suspense has been and gone and it has all but fallen apart ...... they bring back Bianca.:rolleyes:

Ending on a positive note .......

Now if they brought back Dennis Rickman, I would be all over it! 🥰 😁💓

Nigel Harman, this show needs YOU. ❤ Whether you need the show is another matter. :giggle:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Where is Bernie wouldn't she be wondering where her brother is? They should have left Cindy with George as she just doesn't fit with Ian.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It seems a dead end storyline. They are all getting jumpy at this point, I really don't care if they are caught, or which one goes to prison.

Nobody has missed Keanu.
Those builders are clueless if they cannot see the floor has recently been dug up, surely there will be some subsidence?
Nish is beyond ridiculous by now, marching around threatening everyone, also him hooking up with the most unlikely person in Kat.
Eve seems fine that Ravi took her to the woods to kill her, then there is no sign of him or her reaction to him.
Now that Suki and Eve are together, nobody really cares, they could go to a cottage in the country and live happily ever after!
Sharon doing a runner to see Michelle.
Howie and Kim with the cruise storyline, who dreamt that one up to get them out of the show for a few months as the actor's are doing other theatre jobs?

Last gasp now that the 2023 suspense has been and gone and it has all but fallen apart ...... they bring back Bianca.:rolleyes:

Ending on a positive note .......

Now if they brought back Dennis Rickman, I would be all over it! 🥰 😁💓

Nigel Harman, this show needs YOU. ❤ Whether you need the show is another matter. :giggle:
You want another fake death?
IMG_7965.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Apart from Sharon and Linda, there were no friendships between the Six before Christmas. They would pass the time of day, but nothing more. Now they are being expected to cover up for each other and the cracks are showing very quickly. Denise and Linda especially are falling apart!

I don‘t think they can keep this storyline running for much longer, and surely Nish is going to work out why Suki is so desperate to keep the cafe and not have the floor dug up?

Also, how careless was it to have a meeting upstairs in the Vic, when there are always people about and Nish had only shown that day how easy it is to just walk upstairs.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Nish should've got Suki to sign everything over and then said the line about figuring everything out. What would she have done? Gone to the police? Lol

Reactions: 3
Nish should've got Suki to sign everything over and then said the line about figuring everything out. What would she have done? Gone to the police? Lol
I did love it though when Nish said every day I'm remembering more and more and Eve shouts remembering what though ? that no one likes you 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Apart from Sharon and Linda, there were no friendships between the Six before Christmas. They would pass the time of day, but nothing more. Now they are being expected to cover up for each other and the cracks are showing very quickly. Denise and Linda especially are falling apart!

I don‘t think they can keep this storyline running for much longer, and surely Nish is going to work out why Suki is so desperate to keep the cafe and not have the floor dug up?

Also, how careless was it to have a meeting upstairs in the Vic, when there are always people about and Nish had only shown that day how easy it is to just walk upstairs.
The Vic seems to have the worst security in the world 😆 anyone can walk upstairs or get in through the bottle store. I'd be totally paranoid if I lived there 🤯

Suki giving in to Nish was ridiculous because whatever he says to the police there's 6 people telling a different story and he had a head injury 🙄

• Haha
I still can't believe their whole plan to get away with MURDER was to just hope Nish ✨forgot✨.

Half a brain cell between them!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I loved Nish tonight, such a prying wee man. I mean Suki suddenly wants the cafe and all of these woman hardly talked before. No wonder he's suspicious! Sharon got the right idea and fucked off.

• Haha
Where is Bernie wouldn't she be wondering where her brother is? They should have left Cindy with George as she just doesn't fit with Ian.
She’s disappeared into the black hole along with Chelsea and her kid. And also Ravi, have him and Eve even had a scene since she returned? I thought he would kill everyone she loves if she turned up and we’re supposed to believe he’s just forgotten about it??

• Haha
I know its all for added drama but Kat suddenly becoming the moll of gangster Nish is totally unbelievable. OK he's a good looking man but he's a horrible person. She knows that he tried to kill Eve and she's seen him treating Suki like crap. He's also been nasty to Stacey in the past.

She was moaning about all the men she's been involved with but she can hardly see Nish as an improvement. He's like another version of Phil without the baseball bat 😃

I loved Nish tonight, such a prying wee man. I mean Suki suddenly wants the cafe and all of these woman hardly talked before. No wonder he's suspicious! Sharon got the right idea and fucked off.
It made me laugh when George came in and was towering over him. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
TBH I honestly don't think Nish would look twice at Kat even to get back at Suki. He seems like someone who thinks he's too good for women so deffo wouldn't shag that old slag.

• Haha
I know its all for added drama but Kat suddenly becoming the moll of gangster Nish is totally unbelievable. OK he's a good looking man but he's a horrible person. She knows that he tried to kill Eve and she's seen him treating Suki like crap. He's also been nasty to Stacey in the past.

She was moaning about all the men she's been involved with but she can hardly see Nish as an improvement. He's like another version of Phil without the baseball bat 😃

It made me laugh when George came in and was towering over him. 🤣
I haven't seen tonight's episode yet but did Kat not say it had just been to blow the cobwebs of Nish's knob or is it looking like they are going to catch feelings ?
personally I hope not, I want a Ravi Priya and Nish love triangle that will have epic consequences

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
The six has got stupid, why would Suki hand over her businesses for some neighbours she barely knows.

Reactions: 8
the whole nish and kat thing IS really stupid and unrealistic lmao but then again this is EE so 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.