Eastenders #28 seduced by Peter's special sausage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I absolutely despise Kat and Nish together. I swear they better be going somewhere good with this šŸ˜¬

Reactions: 10
Ben's a great dad isn't he? Lexi doesn't want to go to school so he takes her to the salon to have her nails done šŸ˜ƒ

Every time we see Ben now he's with Jay, Callum hasn't been seen for ages.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does EE have a quota for how many characters are allowed on screen at a time? It's getting so distracting having people randomly disappear when it makes sense for them to be present.

Reactions: 7
How long have Denise and Kim been talking for? It was daylight and now itā€™s dark.
Howie will miss the boat!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Apart from Sharon and Linda, there were no friendships between the Six before Christmas. They would pass the time of day, but nothing more. Now they are being expected to cover up for each other and the cracks are showing very quickly. Denise and Linda especially are falling apart!

I donā€˜t think they can keep this storyline running for much longer, and surely Nish is going to work out why Suki is so desperate to keep the cafe and not have the floor dug up?

Also, how careless was it to have a meeting upstairs in the Vic, when there are always people about and Nish had only shown that day how easy it is to just walk upstairs.
(This post is way too long butā€¦) The Christmas episode was a good standalone set-piece type episode in terms of how it played out, but the aftermath is struggling to be convincing.

I didnā€™t even like Keanu and I appreciate they tried to write him as a worse person towards the end to make it all work, but there was something about a group of women (actually unnecessarily) killing such a young guy who out of nowhere turned murderous, and presenting this as ā€œabusive man got his comeuppanceā€ that somehow doesnā€™t work for me.

I also wish soaps would consider the impact of killing off two siblings in a family and how this plays out, but particularly when we donā€™t see the impact on family itā€™s actually worse than when we do. It feels very throwaway. It might be a minor thing but when Kush died, I was thinking that Carmel had lost both her sons but we couldnā€™t see this, or when both Lucy & Steven died, Cindy wasnā€™t around, etc. Kushā€™s throwaway death in a way undermined the impact of his brotherā€™s (meant to be hard-hitting) and of Chantelleā€™s death (built up over years), and shoehorning in a murder of Keanu kind of somehow undermines Chantelleā€™s very serious end too. Not that soaps canā€™t have campy moments but the mismatch in tone in terms of loss when younger people are getting killed for a story is kind of jarring when theyā€™re in the same family and itā€™s not properly addressed how much loss theyā€™ve been through.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I donā€™t get how the police are so unbothered about finding Keanu lmao. Would they not have been taking doors off by now if someoneā€™s on the run

Reactions: 5
I'm still convinced they're playing the long game with Cindy and she's going to kill Ian on the big 40th anniversary episode
Adam Woodyatt seems to have all but checked out and I can't believe they've got Michelle Collins back on board with just the promise of her character running a pie shop, something will be brewing I reckon .
Adam Woodyatt had an expensive divorce a couple of years back which is why he came back to the show. I donā€™t think heā€™ll go anywhere. All the long running soap stars seem to end up broke and hanging around for years giving crap performances.

Jade has recovered well given she just had a transplant.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Kat is the gangsterā€™s moll for Nish the C0ck of Walford and Phil the Cuck of Walford šŸ˜œ

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I love the sibling relationship between Denise and Kim. They are very different characters but they have such a strong bond. Makes me wish I had a sister.

i agree having sisters is the best!!!

but Kims a tit sister imo the STATE of her sister's weave!!!!!! o_O, and she fully believes she's walking round with that dry jungle on her head and going to Jesus just cause of Jack NO MAAM!!!

Wednesday and Thursdays epps were a yawn for me
i don't like ZZZZuki I just can't vibe to her šŸ™„ she needs to go and apologise to all the people she hurt/ fucked up for her fake cancer and homophobia you don't get a free pass just because you're a Sikh and gay is 'wrong' in that religion witch atone you've hurt others!!!!!

Also been in the state of Dens weave myself needing Kat on my screen one duck with Nish is good and all but this behaviour is WAY out of character i hope to Christ Stacey tells her about 6gate, and they all take Nish down!!! also Alfie scenes needed plus Phil JESUS Chris stop putting Jessie in a cupboard !!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.