Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Glittery1

VIP Member
We’ve supported each other through the suspense of the 6 - every twist and turn for almost a year, we’re not going to ruin it over a piece of gammon.

right to get back to BAU, who wants to shag Phil?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Furrytriangle

VIP Member
Elaine is me when my husbands fucked me off, the way she charged in and the first words were along the lines of ‘oh so you’d rather sleep on the sofa than apologise huh?’

#TeamElaine

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Keet

Chatty Member
Are the builders not going to wonder why there’s freshly laid cement? I can’t understand where this is going which I both love and hate

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Tanley

VIP Member
Out of all Ian’s relationships, I think him and Jane were the best suited. But that was ruined when Jane put Lucy’s body in the boot of her car and dumped her on the common.
There must be a bigger plan for bringing Cindy back from the dead, it can’t just be that she makes an idiot of Ian again :rolleyes:

• Haha

Jas19/2

VIP Member
I’ve just been speaking to my dad about the storyline in eastenders and the whole Jamaican and African thing and he’s words were “I’m a proud Jamaican man darling but ironically all roads lead back to Africa baby girl “

• Heart
  • Haha

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
Phil will whisper threats.

Patrick will say yeah man.

Cast members will continue to pretend to drink out of clearly empty mugs.

Deano will rattle Gina like a charity collection bucket.

Ravi will talk about how Harry Styles looks like Ian Beale with his shaved head.
And Nish will make a full recovery 🙏 and shout

' YOU ARE MY WIFE SUKI '

• Haha

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
How long does everyone think it'll be before the body is found? I wonder if Sharon will come back in a few weeks, she'll be getting out of the taxi and see the commotion outside the cafe cos he's been found by
the builders. I don't think it'll be months or years before he's found.
Next year is a big anniversary for Eastenders isn't it? I seem to remember reading that somewhere and one of the reasons Brian Conley left was because he was told he couldn't do panto next year.

They've got something big planned and it could centre around the 6 being on trial.

I'd laugh if Phil then got custody of Raymond and Albie because their mothers were put in prison 🤣

• Haha
  • Sad

pommynoir

VIP Member
Is Whitney considering abortion normal in this situation ? She was desperate for a baby
Aye, I’m so confused by this. Why wasn’t she being careful if she didn’t want to carry another child? Unless I’m forgetting something. Tend to switch off when her chavvy face is on screen. Those trainer heels she wears every day give me the ick. (More so that when I remember that I had my own pair (about 15 years ago)

• Haha

Tanley

VIP Member
Kat and Nish are going to get together after her split from Phil. That’s fast work! Kat moves out and Nish rents one of his flats to her. Phil thinks she just needs time to calm down before they get back together, but instead she starts seeing Nish. Apparently they will get very close, very fast, as they have both just been through the same betrayal from their partners.

• Wow
  • Haha

Laika1234

VIP Member
I'm not exactly rooting for a George and Cindy reunion but he's so unsuited to Elaine. Any time Elaine is on screen with George my brain shortcuts to "oh, his mum" and with Cindy my brain shortcuts to "oh, tension between the mother in law and wife".
I agree that there’s zero chemistry there and it is distracting but to be honest I find the Knights in general very shoehorned in and mismatched.

What I don’t like is that Elaine and Ian are going to be made out to be jealous simps when Cindy and George are being inappropriate and sneaky. I also wish they’d given Cindy and Ian more than six months before bulldozing it all as there’s no real momentum with either couple for the affair to really make much impact. The only thing working for the affair is that George and Elaine are mismatched. Cindy and Ian did have potential but it’s being ruined to service Cindy and George.

I’m also sick about hearing Marbella stories of how crazy and in love they both were back in the day and how well they know each other. I hate when soaps try to build chemistry/history by just monologuing off stories and the audience are supposed to be rooting for them. It’s boring and unless it happened on screen I don’t give a fuck.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
As a poc I definitely think white people can experience racism. I’m half white and one of my cousins has made comments on Facebook about not wanting her little boy to ever marry a white person
To me that’s racist and hurtful when she has mixed race family

• Sad
  • Angry

Timz

VIP Member
Starting to feel the EE episodes are dud however, it will all kick off at some point.

Perhaps Nish will propose to Kat and say you’re my wife now, maan! And she’ll say Yes I aam!

• Haha

AdsB

VIP Member
Just realised how long were Jack and the kids squashed into that booth? He said D missed lunch and it was dark when they got back 😂

• Haha

LouBug19

VIP Member
can't wait for Whitney to leave now, I won't miss her. She's either going to get an abortion or leave pregnant and come back in a few years. Hopefully many years. Felt sorry for George tonight but really don't want a Cindy affair, it's too obvious. Just stay friends... guess the adoptive parents will make a return now.

Thanks everyone for your support yesterday, I'm feeling a wee bit better today, house is very quiet. Saw a cat on my walk this morning and it cheered me up.

• Heart