Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dillychopgirl

VIP Member
I’m watching tonight’s episode and I’m taking the comment from George dad about the sisters looking so different is that maybe he knows cindy was putting it about and having affairs, as let’s be honest she’s never been able to stop herself being unfaithful.
---
I know Elaine isn’t too popular but I feel bad for her. She’s being made a mug of.
Agree, it’s like she can see the affair unfold infront of her eyes

• Wow
Reactions: 23

hol20x

VIP Member
Sharon's so determined not to see Keano's rotting corpse that she's fucked off to Australia. 💀 She really said you're not fucking making me do that. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This storyline cannot be all about Aunt Sal's caravan down in Clacton?

Ohhh, it is not a credit card, but it ain't much bigger to level off half a tonne of cement.

Kathy: 'He's at peace now'.
Wouldn't be so sure about that!

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Lizzie Mintdrop

VIP Member
I loved the exchange between Phil and Sam where she said he was putting on a hard man act and Phil reminded her it wasn't an act 😂

• Haha

Lizzie Mintdrop

VIP Member
I don't feel I have much to add to the conversation re racism in EastEnders but I am very interested in the chat on here, always ready to be educated, not that anyone here has a duty to teach me. I am aware of colourism, my friend has been a victim of it as she is a very dark skinned Zambian woman.

I think Eddie calling George 'boy' and ordering him around is a really good example of a micro aggression. If Eddie is picked up on it, he'll be able to pass it off as an ordinary parent/child interaction as many parents if his generation treat their children like this, he'll call everyone woke and a snowflake and no one is really sure whether it's how he would have treated a white son. I really hope they explore micro aggressions, lots of white people are completely unaware of them or think people of colour are being sensitive.

I also think it'll be really interesting to explore colourism this way as Anna is more typically western looking and Gina is more typically mixed race looking. It'll be interesting to see how they show Elaine, Linda and Ian dealing with it as it seems that Cindy won't have it at all. The reason I say Ian is because when Jade (I think it was Jade) was visiting the Masood's Ian overreacted and thought they were trying to convert a white child.

I'm also really invested in seeing how George deals with the realisation that he's kept quiet about souch in order to keep the peace.

I hope they do this storyline justice, like they have done with other issues, such as Mark Fowler contracting HIV and Colin being gay

• Heart

EvilJigglypuff

VIP Member
So there’s a huge patch of wet cement and the builders are starting work in the morning? Make it make sense please 😂

Also D’s necklace. This clearly isn’t over then otherwise they wouldn’t have made such a point to show she’d lost it when she fell in the hole

• Haha
  • Wow

Chez300

VIP Member
Lauren is better than me! Laughing and joking with Penny. I could never 🤣

I think maybe they will all have a wobble so you can’t guess who will break first.

Caff was a mess first off now she’s acting like a Don, threatening Denise and rallying the others to come and stop Denise 🤣

• Haha

AdApathy

VIP Member
Why is Jack blaming Peter for Penny being nicked? It's not his fault that Penny is a drug smuggler 🙄
because Jack's kids can't do any wrong in his eyes.

When Lily got pregnant he went more nuts at her than Ricky
Amy can be a raging bitch to everyone and it's always Denise's fault.

Livid2020

I had no idea about farming so think its a great story to cover.

The Suki coming out is not realistic in terms to reactions. As an asian woman married for over 20 years with grown up children it would not come without remarks and backlash from the 'community'. It would be good if Eastenders showed some of that.

Aren't any of the 6 worried that the body would be found?!

I miss Ravi ❤

• Heart

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
Hasn’t Lauren got a job? Doesn’t Louie go to school? Don’t they have a home they live in? How can she just keep moving around the world on a whim!
I love how half the characters leave to move abroad with no money, no job lined up, and no work experience beyond a shift at McKlunkeys. But apparently you can just up and move to Florida.

• Haha

LittleMy

VIP Member
I can’t say I miss Keanu. What a thickhead.

Also Sharon heading off to Australia with just one poxy little case? 🤣

• Haha

LittleMy

VIP Member
What I don’t understand is, if the builders haven’t been let into the cafe yet, then how come there was all that equipment like the cement mixer etc? 🤔

• Haha

Jas19/2

VIP Member
I think Elaine has set herself up for a bit of a fail here she’s been convincing herself that nothing is going to happen between George and Cindy, but the writing was on the wall to begin with
I’ve never thought George was that into Elaine anyway, and they are totally mismatched as a couple
---
I also think George’s dad storyline is going down the racist route like he was a skinhead back in the day

Last edited:
  • Wow

Iamthestorm

VIP Member
This storyline cannot be all about Aunt Sal's caravan down in Clacton?

Ohhh, it is not a credit card, but it ain't much bigger to level off half a tonne of cement.

Kathy: 'He's at peace now'.
Wouldn't be so sure about that!
Do fuck off Kathy! How can the poor bugger be at peace?! You've wrapped him in tarpaulin & dumped him in the floorboards of the caff & now topped him up with cement!!! Poor Keanu! 😥😅😅

• Haha