Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AdsB

VIP Member
Definitely, there are at least 5 characters they could get rid of and no one would care. Here are mine....

Penny
Lauren
Sonia
Sam
Peter
mine are
Part time lesbian Sonia
Full time nurse Sonia
Pensioner robbing Sonia
Nosey Sonia
Trumpet blowing Sonia.

• Haha
Reactions: 58

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
There's something about his Dad that's creepy as. I think he's previously tried it on with Cindy and that's why she's uncomfortable around him. When George asked her towards the end if she knew, meaning his background, and her first response was to ask what his dad had done gave me a funny feeling about it all. He's potentially got an unpleasant background, and not just the upcoming racism element.
Have to say George's dad is very well cast as he seems deeply unpleasant with only a handful of lines and he's not actually said anything terrible yet. The acor has certainly nailed it.

Reactions: 46

Cady1954

VIP Member
Why is it that every character in a wheelchair in EastEnders is horrible? We had Donna who was mean to everyone and Adam, Minty’s stepson, who was really manipulative and crazy. I know they’re trying to show that having a disability doesn’t mean you have to be an angel, but maybe just have one nice normal person who happens to be in a wheelchair.
My cousins in a wheelchair and she's a right cunt as well! Gets away with fucking murder the nasty bitch that she is. Caused more trouble than enough in.her (rapidly dwindling) family. But everyone says 'Ah bless her leave her alone she's disabled' Her fucking gob isn't disabled is it? Christ I feel as if I have had therapy I feel great for that rant. Thanks for listening and sorry mods .

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

AdApathy

VIP Member
I’ve just been speaking to my dad about the storyline in eastenders and the whole Jamaican and African thing and he’s words were “I’m a proud Jamaican man darling but ironically all roads lead back to Africa baby girl “
is your dad Mitch because I read that in his voice

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

ohdoris

VIP Member
I love this thread !! The fact we can all get on board with salivating over Philthy Phil, Ravi, Martin or whoever & then debate a serious issue such as racism with respect. I’ve found the discussions & comments regarding the farming story line, racism & micro aggressions etc interesting & I’ve also learned a few things too.
We’re bloody ace us lot aren’t we ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 40

LittleMy

VIP Member
Penny’s actress cannot act. Wtf was that at the police station? I can’t take her seriously 💀
---
I think it might transpire that the old couple kidnapped George and his real parents did want him back.

They’re playing a good part because the old dad makes me want to punch his face in.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Jas19/2

VIP Member
George’s storyline is absolutely heartbreaking. Imagine living 50 years of your life thinking you have some understanding of who you are to find out you haven’t got a clue about your background. Not only that the people who chose to bring you up as their own child. One of them is deeply racist and treated you less than leaving you with childhood trauma. The whole thing is soul destroying.
I know this storyline is going to be a hard watch for me as a mixed race woman of Jamaican descent from Toxteth, but it’s a storyline I need to learn about and it’s a part of black British history at that time.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Tanley

VIP Member
The actors playing George’s parents both fit their roles very well. I’ve known people just like them. The dad is clearly a sleazy obnoxious git who would say or do something completely inappropriate and then claim ‘Ain’t you got no sense of humour’ if anyone objected. The mum is a decent person who doesn’t often stand up for herself as she just wants to keep the peace.

Reactions: 35

pommynoir

VIP Member
Can we not make this a race thread please. There’s enough of them about already.

This storyline is going to educate, shock and upset the majority of us. I don’t think many of us know much about farming. What I’d hate is for this thread to become a place of contention.

And to be fair most of us wanna Shag Ravi & Nish, Climb George and be thrown about by Phil (who looks like a prime bit of Ham) I reckon we are championing diversity tbh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Spilttea

VIP Member
I have zero… ZERO interest in both Sonia’s and Whitney’s reproductive issues. I have a little sympathy for Whit given the miserable storylines they’ve lumbered her with the last 5 or so years. But Sonia and her ageing ovaries can get in the bin.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
I'm in the minority here but what Elaine is going through will be very relatable to so many women and i do see a lot of truth in her performance.

I think finding a nice, genuine man and just doing your best to be a great partner and accept their past and love their children etc
Then another women be it the ex or a random starts to subtly flirt with them in front of you, then it moves into blatantly making a play for your fella and your man is playing it down but probably quite enjoying it
Youre doing your best to hold it together, not cause a scene, keep the peace but that woman is just there doing it because she can, no shits given ...... And your there just watching 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 33

coconochanel

VIP Member
See I think EE needs an episode like this.....

*opening scene*- Nish just out the shower with only a towel preserving his modesty swaggers downstairs and pops his head into the lounge where Ravi is doing his workout (push ups) all hot and sweaty in a tight vest.:love:🥵 Vinnie sees his dad and asks 'Are you going out?'
'I'm going to see your mother'
'but the doctors told you to rest'
'she's my wife Vinnie!'

*In Phil's house*
Phil zips up a bag, puts on his coat, turns to Kat and says 'Right I'm off, make sure she (Sam) doesn't get up to anyfink while I'm gone'
'You must be mad going all that way, cant you just wait she'll be home in a few weeks'
'She's taken my son to the other side of the world, who knows when she'll be be back or even if she's planning on coming back. I'm going to fetch my boy and no one is gonna stop me!'

*At Stacey's*
' Cant you get the message, She don't wanna see you so go home'
'Look I just want to talk to her she's my wife man, SUKI SUKI'
'Everything alright?'
Nish turns around and Kheerat is standing there😍😍😍😍😍

DUFF DUFF......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33